Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

View maplegin's Feedback (+1177)
    All-About maplegin
    View maplegin's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Re: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

morning all, well it didn't decide to rain here untill I took Rex out, you could have kept it Annie another half an hour, its raining well now, though the forecast said rain overnight as well.

Time to do some listing.

Same here Annie, started last night and hasn't stopped since.
    Am sitting waiting for the wheelchair to come and then a trip to the PO is needed to send something to a friend in need of some needles to have a go at re rooting a doll.
    No losses going to check relists

Wheel chair has arrived and boy is it heavy, not going to be able to get that in a car.
    Just done legs and now from having the first two ulcers we now have five as i just found yet another one starting.
    Sarge have you ever tried or heard anything about using witch hazel on the legs, I am up for trying anything to shrink these sods and witch hazel shrinks skin so was wondering.

I'm soooo fed up. I was so tired from the weekend I slept though the alarm and the Old Soldier was meant to be having a shower. I didn't even have a cup of coffee and rushed through my bath etc.
    Got up to his room and he said "Oh I thought you weren't coming so I had a wash and won't have a shower now". My retort was "Where do you think I was coming from the doctor's surgery or something ? Maybe you should check into a nursing home where the staff are on time !"

I hope you have a good break Private Meebo I can't wait for my weekend in Cornwall at the end of the month.

Get's you like that sarge, Mike is the same, when i want to do his leg he is missing so I start to do something and then he says should we do leg now like i am to drop everything. You need a restXX

View maplegin's Feedback (+1177)
    All-About maplegin
    View maplegin's Listings
    Forum Posts

So Buttons are you going to keep the wheel chair,if so hope Mike will use it.

Well we have had rain & sunshine , & very windy, suppose its the start of wet weather for the Bank holiday.

Sgt sounds as though you could be in need of the change of scene,

Somers having bad time again & just gone back to bed.

We can't get the foot rests on the darn thing, we have been trying for hours to get them on. I am really fed up of buying stuff online. If I want to send it back I will have to pay between 25 to 50 pounds.

Edited to say they are sending parts out for it

Why is nothing straightforward? Life sucks sometimes, well most of the time............
    --Linda--
    all feedback from eBid

Mike had a brain wave and took the legs apart and they had fitted the wrong legs on the foot rests at the factory so he swapped them over and it now fits together, we will now put the batteries in it and charge it up and cross our fingers that it works.

Gloomy and cold here. Supposed to have rain, thunder and lightening later today. Hard to believe a week ago we needed the air-conditioning.

Sold 2 items yesterday from Craigslist and have had several calls this morning. We were going to go do some shopping later but I suppose that will depend on how many people are coming to pick things up. Need to work on bills today and that is always fun. Too little money toooo many bills.

Thread Information