Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Default Re: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

So far I have got up washed dressed , made toast, took himself to the hospital for his earing aid, gone to Dulux centre for paint, made eggs on toast, done his legs and have just this min sat down, my feet, knees and back are telling me to sit and stay and arms are telling me you cant knit you idiot cause we're not gonna let you.
    Annie why has he got to pay more tax, Is pig face at it already? they have only been back in since Friday, must say he got to the palace quick didn't he and he disturbed her maj's holiday at Windsor.

Forum Saint
    Kingston Upon Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom
    View meebo1's Feedback (+7886)
    All-About meebo1
    View meebo1's Listings
    Forum Posts

Good morning! I have made tea and coffee and Mil has her voice back. I should really go and find out what she wants, but am kind of hoping OH hears her as well and will go instead. this morning I have a fasting blood test, so no breakfast The carer has just come, so Have a good day

Coffee is lovely. Day is lovely too ... hope it stays this way lol
    --Linda--
    all feedback from eBid

Forum Saint
    View Anniemcc2's Feedback (+3934)
    All-About Anniemcc2
    View Anniemcc2's Listings
    Forum Posts

Morning - the sun is shining - of sorts - after rain all night and there are black clouds in the distant sky - and the heating is on

The day job later, so must drink my tea before my shower.

View maplegin's Feedback (+1177)
    All-About maplegin
    View maplegin's Listings
    Forum Posts

Rained when I took the dog out but time got back its over & now sunshine, & the washing is bloewing well in the garden

Buttons hope you don't over do it, resting those arms seems a good idea.

Off to do relists & then scanning again

Gosh it's cold or is it me, i have a bunged up beak and a sore throat.
    Pam arms havent stopped hurting as yet, but I am going to knit whether they like it or not, just having a lemsip and have turned the heating on, think I might put my boots on and a wooly hat.
    Have a nice day everyone..................thinks to self must go and rescue a UFO from the freezer for later

Mornin' troops the Old Soldier is being really annoying, he's been refusing to go and have his shower as he wants to finish watching TV programmes and so I can't do his leg dressings. He's still sitting there in his dressing gown and I wanted to get into town this afternoon. I got shouted at when I suggested he got a move on as it's nearly lunch time !

Erm had better mention that when I was trying to get the Old Soldier to part with his remote I got a missile come in from Norway ! Those newbies will wait for any chance so be on your guard !

Sarge - One day won't hurt - or even two or three .... been there done that
    there's always tomorrow or shower in evening between tv programmes.

Buttons- my heating has been turned up all weekend
    -sore throat, shivering, sinuses blocked - again!
    Last edited by CarnoustieCats; 12th May 2015 at 11:27 AM.
    --Linda--
    all feedback from eBid

I have just done mikes legs and the are improving slowley, I now have him on multi vitamins and have just got him some white cotton golf sock with soft tops as i don't think the elastic in the two way stretch tubular stuff is doing his legs much good, have noticed a couple of places where there could be another ulcer breaking out but have zapped it with hydrocortizone ( excuse spelling please) any way all is looking good at the moment. Sarge i have this with Mike but at night, he messes about that much That by the time I can get at his leg, i am knackered, in pain and ratty with tiredness. I would just dress his leg sarge and forget the shower for now.
    Cat's I know how you feel at the moment and i now have a headache.

View maplegin's Feedback (+1177)
    All-About maplegin
    View maplegin's Listings
    Forum Posts

Buttons so sorry you are finding it hard going, you need to look after your self,

Sgt do his leg & he can just have a wash, Feel at times they are almost just awkward, & don't think that others have thins to do.

Somers having an off day but has done some listing & I have done between us 700 relists .

Thread Information