Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Default Re: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

I didn't want to get up this morning and face the world, so I didn't !!! The Old Soldier had to wait for everything for a change. I tell you what Private Buttons his leg had nearly dried up with doing the sugar dressings but I've been doing what the nurse told me to the last few days and they are twice as bad again. I know the sugar is messy but I shall be returning to it again this evening after I've given his leg a day of fresh air.

I hope the hair washing fight isn't too traumatic Private Meebo, I remember those days well in the hospital with dementia patients that didn't like baths or washing !

Private Mcc2 you know the routine !

Forum Saint
    Kingston Upon Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom
    View meebo1's Feedback (+7886)
    All-About meebo1
    View meebo1's Listings
    Forum Posts

Well, Mil is clean. And i cut both hair and nails in spite of the protest. I am exhausted, though. Lunch is over and even the rabbit has a clean cage. I think the rest of the day is going to be just for my pleasure. I have started a bit of patchwork, I will play with that, I think

Forum Saint
    View Anniemcc2's Feedback (+3934)
    All-About Anniemcc2
    View Anniemcc2's Listings
    Forum Posts

I also slept late, then after breakfast had another coffee then went back to bed with a book
    .. and went back to sleep.

Lousy weather - strong wind and pouring rain and cold ...
    The cats have a clean litter tray - they won't go out in that weather!

Coffee and snooker (and maybe a bit of Diving later) await....

Better peel some tatties while the kettle boils
    --Linda--
    all feedback from eBid

We are on inadine dressings at the moment Sarge and it's a pain in the butt having to do this twice a day but we are getting there very slowly, Thats the reason i wont take Mike back to see the nurse as they just screw things up, costing me money but would rather that than have the legs go off on one again, going to give them a good soak is oilatum tonight and do his toe nails as no way can he reach them, Oh the joy's of becoming an old crock, not him me
    I had to do things like this till I was 42 with looking after my mother and now i have another patient, I am sure I should have taken up nursing and got paid.

OOOOOOh Cat's we have sunshine and can i order 8 roast spuds for dinner, no make it 10 so i can put a few in the fridge for later, love cold roasties late at night.

Sorry Buttons, mash only ............
    --Linda--
    all feedback from eBid

I can't use iodine on the Old Soldier Private Buttons as he's allergic to it. Glad Mikes legs are starting to improve.

Gawd I wished I stayed in bed for the afternoon too. I thought I would be industrious and clean my oven. All was fine until I started to clean the inner glass panel of the door. I don't know how, as I wasn't even rubbing it hard, but it just smashed into a thousand pieces. There was glass all over the kitchen just like a windscreen smashing ! So I've now had to fork out £50 to get a replacement.

... stomps off to the mess to sulk !

Gawd what a mess, I don't think things like having their dirt removed, my aunt once has a telly blow up and the man said she had disturbed it's dust with the hoover

Thread Information