Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Default Re: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

4.30am? At least mine was 10.30pm, bad enough but no panic ...
    --Linda--
    all feedback from eBid

wouldn't mind but it did it three times at about the same time each night as though it was set, it was on our top floor and there it no loft like attic rooms and mike said he thought it may be the cold setting it off cause attic loft = no insulation as no roof space

Private Mcc2 I'm glad all went well for you yesterday and glad you have had a good rest.
    The only smoke that should be around is a smoke screen over your listings to protect them troops !
    (Better not mention I lost another one yesterday ! )

Had better get a move on with all my chores as have to cook an early tea for the Old Soldier as we are off to the Texas concert.

I is back from dentist, dribbling and a white and red face, i have a feeling the injection did not agree with face, I didn't have the root canal, we discussed it and decided to freeze gob and try a thorough clean down between the gum and tooth first as he could see some tartar / plaque there between gum and tooth. if it does not work then it's a nerve removal job. I now have to cake my teeth in sensodyne for a couple of days as he said it's going to be very tender.

Oh Buttons - big hugs xxx
    (but not anywhere too near you, just in case you get another big ouchie)
    --Linda--
    all feedback from eBid

Thank you cats going to bed now , gob is still sore, don't think it's worked oh well give it a few more days and then go back night all

Forum Saint
    Kingston Upon Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom
    View meebo1's Feedback (+7886)
    All-About meebo1
    View meebo1's Listings
    Forum Posts

Just a quick good morning, than dash to the canteen to get breakfast sorted and make my lunch, as I am out all day with friends. It will be nice to get away. I hope everyone is feeling better, even if not completely well. Have a good day

Hope you have a nice time Meebo, it's throwing it down here. We are just waiting for our roofer to come to lend us a 6 rung ladder to get to a part on the stairs that our ladders are to big for, bet he forgets he has a head like a sieve.
    The tooth is no better yet but I am still hoping.

Forum Saint
    View Anniemcc2's Feedback (+3934)
    All-About Anniemcc2
    View Anniemcc2's Listings
    Forum Posts

Bit of a damp morning here. Our visitors are going out for the day to see their great grandmother, so we won't have a scooter going full pelt through the living room scattering lego everywhere - at least until tonight

Watched 'Dispicable Me' last night - haven't laughed so much for a long time.

Have all a good day.

That's the beauty of having little cadets around Private Mcc2 you get to watch all the good children's films !

Poor Private Buttons. Have the root canal done you will feel much better, it is worth it. Much better than suffering !

Texas were brilliant last night I really enjoyed it. It was their 25th anniversary so we were given some history about all their hit songs which was interesting. I'm so glad I wasn't late though as quite a few people thought there was another band on first, which there wasn't, and Sharleen was taking the micky out of everybody coming in late, she's got a wicked sense of humour !

Here's a clip of them in Paris to wake you all up !

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qt8KQQrRANw

Thread Information