Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Forum Saint
    Kingston Upon Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom
    View meebo1's Feedback (+7886)
    All-About meebo1
    View meebo1's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Re: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

I overslept again. It was nearly 6 am when I got up and today of all days the carer came early - 6.10. And I have been on the go ever since. The PC hasn't been on long this morning as daughter and I made a visit to Aldi and I spent the rest of the morning putting things away and then preparing lunch. I wasn't going to have a siesta, but I think I will have to. I lost one over night and as it still had the notice up re. the contribution to the YDC I have duly submitted some of it to cheaver. As I didn't have a box slim enough to count as a large letter I have just made my own and I am waiting for the glue to dry. Posting will be done tomorrow. Our gardener is here and so far no rain. We may be lucky and she'll get everything done she wants to. See you later. The bed is calling

Errr I can see why you need a siesta Meebo, you are going to pay for all this tomorrow, now slow down for the rest of the day, if fact stop.

Forum Saint
    View Anniemcc2's Feedback (+3934)
    All-About Anniemcc2
    View Anniemcc2's Listings
    Forum Posts

We're back home - very emotional day as you can imagine, but good to meet up with distant members of the family who we haven't seen in ages.

Little grandson kept everyone amused and has now taken his besotted grandad and dad out to play football in the park with our dog !

Will get back into gear tomorrow as regards YDC parcels and tallies.

Trust everyone is well and guarding their listings ......................

Forum Saint
    All-About meebo1
    View meebo1's Listings
    Forum Posts

Good morning! Been sitting here looking at the offerings of a bookseller(33 pages) The smoke alarm keeps beeping recently. It is really odd, because I can only hear it in the early hours. And it is quite new and the battery isn't low either. Now that it is getting light, I shall visit the canteen and make tea and coffee, empty the dishwasher and fill it again (probably) OH is out today, so who knows how much I will get done in the house. A lot depends on Mil who is at this moment very quiet. Tomorrow I will be out for the day, so that is something to look forward to. Annie, glad that all went well yesterday. I very much would like to do some sewing for the next YDC. In my mind all is ready, but obviously, that is not enough. Right, I hope to be back later

Sounds as if the smoke alarm is faulty Meebs - I had one like that a few years ago and over the weeks the beeps became more and more frequent - especially about 10.30pm - got really annoying so had to get it exchanged.

No definite plans - another coffee first ...
    --Linda--
    all feedback from eBid

Forum Saint
    All-About meebo1
    View meebo1's Listings
    Forum Posts

We have 2, both bought at the same time and they are now both without batteries. Oh said he'll take them back as we only had them about 6 weeks

Forum Saint
    View Anniemcc2's Feedback (+3934)
    All-About Anniemcc2
    View Anniemcc2's Listings
    Forum Posts

Morning - think we all slept for about 10 hours solid last night - including little one.

A sunny start here in Welsh Wales, but the heating's on as there was also an overnight frost.

Lots to do today, but first another mug of tea.

I am freezing cold here up north Annie, the sun is out but it doesn't seem to be warming up.
    Got the dentist this afternoon so not happy at the moment.

I have two as well - fitted at the same time, same batch etc ... one was fine and one was faulty!
    --Linda--
    all feedback from eBid

We have one that kept going off at about 4am so it's been unscrewed, just reminded me we need a new one but we have three others so think we are okay at the moment.

Thread Information