Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Default Re: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

I got down as far as the loo so stopped off and then brushed my teefs and gave up and came back, I am safer sitting down will rub some stuff in for my next attempt, filled the washer with a quilt last night so mike can just turn it on, it's just getting him to remember to. Tip for everyone do not buy a house with three floors and high ceilings.
    Cats someone got me and i was so sure it would be you, just for a laugh
    Hope MIL had a good time wherever she went

View NuttyKrafts's Feedback (+644)
    All-About NuttyKrafts
    View NuttyKrafts's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by HerMajesty View Post
    Nutty is just too ambitious. Well - if you get bored, come over and start in....we have tons to do.
    Nutty still thinks she can do as much as she could 10 years ago!

Lots to catch up with again, hope everyone is well and Cats sinus probs have cleared up - am going for an Indin head massage next week which is supposed to help with sinuses amongst other things; will let you know if it works!
    Nutty by name, nutty by nature.
    /

Hand made items here

Bits and pieces here

Fund raising for L.O.R.O.S. here

Books and music for L.O.R.O.S. here

So Do I knutty, i was really shocked to find i could not jump up on a stool any longer to knock a nail in, I went downwards instead of upwards

Still headaches and blocked - a right the pain in bum, well face really lol!!!
    Hope you enjoy it Nutty. Is that the one with the combs like a metal cage or is it by hand?

Errrr Buttons .. did you have a hammer in your hand at the time?
    --Linda--
    all feedback from eBid

Oh bloomin' 'eck, just had the district nurse turn up on the doorstep for the Old Soldier's leg and the house was a tip ! I didn't know she was coming and she said she had left a phone message.
    I checked and there was nothing on my phone and it turns out she left the message on the Old Soldier's phone and he either hadn't bothered to check them or had forgotten to tell me !

Think we could all run away with MIL on her next trip?
    --Linda--
    all feedback from eBid

No I didn't have the hammer and mike just told me i was trying to re set the fluorescent tube not put a nail in. even my brain is going now.
    What did the nurse say about the legs, mike can't have a district nurse because he can walk They told him to bleerdy walk, can't do right for doing wrong round here. He has taken to my tri walker thingy that i bought off raindropsies he keep going off to Asda with it, well I suppose it beats having an Asda trolly parked in my hallway.

I didn't ask for her to come Buttons. The doctor sent her because I had written a letter asking for more dressing supplies. She said I was doing all the right things and was quite happy to leave me to continue what I was doing but she said to make him a doctor's appointment to review his medication for the oedema and have another look at the bone growth thingy on his toe.

I've just had a phone call from David (Gill's husband) and he has asked me to thank all concerned for the flowers he was really chuffed. So well done troops I think we have cheered him a little.

That was quick Sarge ...well done xxx
    --Linda--
    all feedback from eBid

Thanks for letting us know, He now knows we are all thinking of her, thank you Becky

Thread Information