Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Forum Saint
    Kingston Upon Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom
    View meebo1's Feedback (+7886)
    All-About meebo1
    View meebo1's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Re: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Good morning. Another day, and maybe a nice sunny one again. The birds are making quite a racket. Canteen duty is done and I can offer some melon & pineapple jam I made last night. One of the jars didn't seal, so that is for quick consumption. I hope the sarge had a nice evening and her head isn't too sore today. I think I mentioned the missing magnet. Well, I refunded the money on Tuesday and buyer was very nice about it. Guess what I found yesterday! It is now packed and ready to go. I finished daughters dress. It just needs a proper pressing and then I can start on dress no. 2. I also been upcycling 3 of OH's shirts. I am very pleased with the result and will write in my blog about it. Mil is talking to someone, so maybe her early morning tea will be early

Forum Saint
    View Anniemcc2's Feedback (+3934)
    All-About Anniemcc2
    View Anniemcc2's Listings
    Forum Posts

Morning - it's going to be another good one once the river mist has lifted.

More p&p / listing editing to do, but the end is getting in sight

meebo - I used to recycle David's old Levi jeans into dungarees for my boys when they were toddlers - and they got passed on to younger cousins as they wore so well !

Time for another mug of tea

Name:  The_older-you_get........jpg
Views: 60
Size:  18.1 KB

Think it is old-fashioned tonsillitis I have - feels like it anyway...
    another coffee and another sleep still needed I think ..
    --Linda--
    all feedback from eBid

Well I've survived troops, another year older but I don't know about wiser ?! Just fatter from the Chinese take away, it was nice though I haven't had a take away for ages.

Congratulations Private Kite. The seven year itch should soon pass and you will realise you are conscripted for life ! I'm afraid Captain Jewels boogered off with all the stripes in her kit bag when she did a bunk, erm, cough, cough, I mean went under cover on her special mission ! Don't worry though the lard you are stock piling will come in very useful for greasing axles later in life !

Poor Private Cats, I hope you get better soon.

View maplegin's Feedback (+1177)
    All-About maplegin
    View maplegin's Listings
    Forum Posts

Hi sorry have been up to our eyes & not been on for a couple of days.

Yesterday sorting stock & things that were in the shed belonging to N at his Mums & the damp & rats had managed to get in, thankfully there were no postcards in there, the crates of china appear to be ok will probably need a good wash.

Then today we went to Yeovil & managed to get somer a suit as none of his jackets or suits could be done up so thought we had better do something about it, wasn't to bad in the shops, apart from people around the barbicue food.

Sorry Sgt we missed your birthday, glad ypou had a nice takeaway, hope you didn't have to do the washing up.

It has been a horribly long winter. Most of it has been spent with Dr and the reclining chair. I am back on my feet again. Spent some time catching up with everyone.

We have decided to take another track with our business. I have closed most of my listings. I haven't had a real sale since Dec. Since they quit sending my listings to Google even my views had dropped off. We have been listing a lot of things on Craigslist and almost everything we list sells. Surprised me that collectibles would sell there. A lot of my stuff will go to Flea Markets.

Forum Saint
    Kingston Upon Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom
    View meebo1's Feedback (+7886)
    All-About meebo1
    View meebo1's Listings
    Forum Posts

Good morning. It's just beginning to get light, so don't really know what outside is like. The birds are quieter today, so maybe not such a nice day. Yesterday I finished a dress, the ironing and started on dress 2. I so love the new sewing machine. It has given me the kick I needed to make things again. I also wrote on my blog. It is an excellent memory aid for me. I might possibly relist some items later today, but shopping has to come first. Even the rabbit is almost out of food! Off to the canteen now. I need a cup of tea and I might just put the coffee on while there. Have a good day, everyone. Mine will be busy (I am going out for lunch)

Forum Saint
    View Anniemcc2's Feedback (+3934)
    All-About Anniemcc2
    View Anniemcc2's Listings
    Forum Posts

Morning one and all - another sunny one it is too Name:  sunny.gif
Views: 50
Size:  328 Bytes

Now the p&p editing is just about finished, back to paying bills and sorting out the Old Sailor's paperwork for his prescription delivery that I thought he'd binned by mistake. Life is never dull these days, and certainly not quiet with the various football games, hide and seek, etc going on all day out in the close.

View maplegin's Feedback (+1177)
    All-About maplegin
    View maplegin's Listings
    Forum Posts

Morning everyone, not quiet as bright this morning mind you washing will dry I hope,

Somer is trying to list a few,

Meebo sounds as though your Sewing machine was a good investment, hopefully you enjoy doing it as well.

Think Meebo we will be like you & have to go out for few supplies today.

I must write a dispatch to Major Spaceman at HQ for another medal as I have completed my 33rd year of marriage today !

Good to see you Private Boi, glad you are feeling a bit better. I hope you won't leave us altogether. Maybe you should write to HQ and tell them what you have said here and see if they would reconsider sending your items to Google ? I think it is very unfair what they have done and they should be encouraging their troops !

Thread Information