Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Default Re: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Yes thank you Lieutenant Maplegin he seems better today and has eaten breakfast and lunch O.K. His legs are still bad though, very swollen, the diuretic tablets seem to have stopped working. I don't think there would be much the doctor could do as they had a real problem last time finding some that would make any difference. I think it is just one of those things when your heart doesn't function fully at 93.

LEGS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My OH is the biggest brainless idiot on the planet, the leg i have been treating has not been done for a couple of nights ( my fault ) as i tried the sugar and inodine treatment to give it a boost, It did a bit but it now has satellites that I hope I have caught in time, buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut he now has a huge one on the other ankle bigger than the other two on the fist leg put together in the first place. that also has some clots in it and he has been hiding it and just shoving a kleenex down his sock. I only saw this this morning and I am ashamed to say i wiped the floor with him and showed him where the door was after telling him he was a lazy B who would not do as he was told and thought he knew everything but was actually the biggest thickest stupidest idiot know all on earth. he even thinks I don't know that he has been lying to me and taking my car to go round the corner to asda when the nurse has told him he must walk. If anyone thinks i force him to go to asda I don't, he likes to shop. Well tonight his legs are going in a salt water bucket whether he likes it or not .
    And no I haven't shut up yet, i am fuming

Forum Saint
    Kingston Upon Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom
    View meebo1's Feedback (+7886)
    All-About meebo1
    View meebo1's Listings
    Forum Posts

I can hear the screams

I'm issuing army earplugs for anybody that wants them when the salt water treatment is done tonight !

Quote Originally Posted by cornishmaid1961 View Post
    I'm issuing army earplugs for anybody that wants them when the salt water treatment is done tonight !

And boy is there going to be plenty of salt in it, The half wit. How stupid can they get..........okay I just answered my own question, he said he walks around the house well hell no you don't mate you shuffle round the house and thats not walking. Anyway I think I have now established that the rest of Howard Road now knows he has bad legs, and half or conwy as well. this is what it costs me
    Inadine.
    £10
    Mepilex tape £5
    Gauze £8 It isnt sterile but it's all i can get off the bay as we cant get any round here, the chemist don't stock gauze anyway in la la land
    tubular stockings £15 or there abouts, at the moment i am washing all the goppy ones.
    £23 a week and will need some new tubular stockings soon or at least some long leg socks. I am sat knitting any wool i can lay my little hands on to make cardigans and hats to raise this money to pay for it,
    Told you I still hadn't shut up

View maplegin's Feedback (+1177)
    All-About maplegin
    View maplegin's Listings
    Forum Posts

Buttons hope you will be able to sort your OH out, they don't like to admitt anything is wrong, It seems so silly that you cant get the dressings you need on the NHS

Gt glad to hear the old soldier is improving.

You can get the dressings free on the NHS Buttons. Just write a list of the things you need and ask the doctor to have it sent to your nearest chemist like a prescription. They already know his legs are bad so there shouldn't be any need to drag him in there unless you feel he needs to see somebody.

Got phone call for bedroom to be delivered Saturday.... hurrah
    Thought I'd get ready / hoover etc early. - just as well. Phone call - can come today at 3pm
    YES - all in place - bed assembled, headboard on, they even put the handles on the drawers
    Made up my bed then collapsed ... am exhausted - not used to all this commotion and emotion!!!
    So knacked but happy - hope I sleep well tonight after all this ....
    --Linda--
    all feedback from eBid

Forum Saint
    Kingston Upon Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom
    View meebo1's Feedback (+7886)
    All-About meebo1
    View meebo1's Listings
    Forum Posts

Sleep well, every one

The doctor said he cant prescribe any thing unless the nurses say he need it and they keep putting seaweed and plastic dressings on that make him sweat, everytime we went they were going worse, the last time we went she just said i will ask whatever her name was is there anything else we can use and i just thought don't bother you are a waste of space, they were doing quite well when I did them twice a day but you know what men are like, it's comfy leave it till morning, when morning comes he is missing, then it's leave it till later, later never comes, well it's jolly well going to mate.
    We have to beg for everthing at our surgery that costs over 2p.

Thread Information