Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

View maplegin's Feedback (+1177)
    All-About maplegin
    View maplegin's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Re: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Thanks Linda you must have sent us all your wind. Never known it as bad as it was over night & this morning

The roofers arrived just to take a look & there ladder moved with the wind they will be back when it calms down when ever that is.

Sgt just make the most of the time the ceiling can wait, I asume they must of got to the sking place ok.

Somer has just said he's never known a cold like this one, apparrantly friends who have it have been told its a virus & last from 3 to 6 weeks, so as you can imagin he is not happy.

Annie know the feeling about sleep it battled against the winows but mostly howled through because of the scaffolding up & the branches from the side garden bashing it,

Did loads of relists fro both yesterday will check again to see what todays are, somer is listing again.

Well I didn't get the painting done I just didn't have the energy ! I did clear some of the ironing though so that was something.

Good start to the day, the Old Soldier had a stomach upset so I had to clean him and his room up. I am so not looking forward to getting old !
    I'm meant to be going for a two day break to Madrid in April but I'm a bit worried now about leaving him with the boys. Cadet Malcolm would be O.K. as he's worked in hospitals but he's at work most of the day and I think Cadet Huw would be a bit squeamish if anything like that happened.

I'm going out on the town this evening with Cadet Malcolm's girlfriend to get to know her a bit better so that should be fun. I just hope I don't get a phone call calling me home again !

All-About maplegin
    View maplegin's Listings
    Forum Posts

Sgt enjoy your night on the town,

I did the relists & listed 7 beforte lunch & am now back tolist some more,

Mind you hope don't have to go & rescue anymore bins getting blown around they all now have bricks on them,

Good morning .. I am convinced it is more like 8.30am ... having a quick coffee than back to bed....
    --Linda--
    all feedback from eBid

Forum Saint
    View Anniemcc2's Feedback (+3934)
    All-About Anniemcc2
    View Anniemcc2's Listings
    Forum Posts

Morning - still windy and blustery out there. but not gale force like yesterday.

Just done a spell of p&p editing and still finding blips in my listings that should have been corrected ages ago ...............

The day job again today, so time for some toast and another mug of tea.

Forum Saint
    Kingston Upon Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom
    View meebo1's Feedback (+7886)
    All-About meebo1
    View meebo1's Listings
    Forum Posts

Well, I am surprised. I could have sworn I reported for duty at 5am. (I was up and dressed) I have at last cut out a dress for daughter and the 'thing'for the next YDC. It shouldn't take too long to sew, so will do that next. We ended up with pancakes for breakfast, as 1) I forgot to defrost / or make bread, and 2) there was some milk that had turned sour. (And that makes lovely pancake batter)Nothing lost and nothing listed, so back to work I go

Had a nice evening out with the Cadet Malcolm's girlfriend she's a very nice girl. She reminds me a bit of you Private Meebo as she is a talented seamstress, she did some sort of design degree. She works in a shop in Bath called The Makery which sells craft and sewing things and does sewing workshops for hen parties etc. and she also sells her hand made items on Etsy. I keep trying to tempt her to put some items on eBid, I shall have to work harder on the bribes !

Bumped into one of my neighbours walking into town last night so another lunch out has been arranged for Saturday. Well I might as well make the most of things while O/H is out from under my feet !

All quiet on the Western Front so maybe I shall get some jobs done today before the other girlfriend arrives.

All-About maplegin
    View maplegin's Listings
    Forum Posts

Sgt glad you had a nice time out, & then you will be out again this week. make the most of it.

Still blustery here, but am hoping to go & do a bit in the garden before it rains

I am sitting trying to do a bit of knitting, my arms and shoulders are so heavy and painful, I attacked some paint stripping high up after dragging a 7ft ladder along the landing while mike was out, just to show him I could do it myself, I now know I cant, I also have a stiff neck, i did manage to get a bit of paint off though.
    why do we do things we should not do just because we are having a good day, well at least I didn't fall off the ladder, that is a good point really as it was propped up against the sloping ceiling and on the stair treads........... Dare devil button strikes again. Going to go make a BLT, see if i can set fire to the kitchen or summat.

Forum Saint
    Kingston Upon Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom
    View meebo1's Feedback (+7886)
    All-About meebo1
    View meebo1's Listings
    Forum Posts

buttons, I have always suspected you were stiff necked

Thread Information