Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Laurencekirk, Aberdeenshire, United Kingdom
    View Maelbrigda's Feedback (+2605)
    All-About Maelbrigda
    View Maelbrigda's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Re: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

I'd pop round and visit with chockies and flowers to cheer you up but you live too far away
    Simply Handmade all my handmade items
    Maelbrigda's Bits and Pieces For Clothing and Jewellery, Ornaments, Odds & Ends & Much More
    Craft Store Crafty bits & pieces. Patterns, Card, Yarn, Stamps and more
    Books, Blu Rays, DVD's, CD's and Vinyl Records
    https://www.ebid.net/uk/stores/The-Pagan-Tree

Please have a look. I combine postage wherever possible.

Can I join the fed up club Private Buttons ? I was really looking forward to having a bit of peace and quiet this week and to get some jobs done that I can't do with a load of people in the house all the time.
    I've just been told that Cadet Huw's girlfriend is turning up to stay this Wednesday. Normally I wouldn't mind but I was really looking forward to having just a bit of time to myself for a change when Huw is asleep with his chronic fatigue and the Old Soldier is in his room.

Oh it never fails does it... whenever I think things are settling down, something or someone else causes havoc.
    It is now two steps forward for one step back, so things ARE improving .. just not there yet
    --Linda--
    all feedback from eBid

I am not having anyone stay here ever again after the antics of my two step sons.
    Unless i like them and invite them of course and they don't mind sleeping with rolls of fabric, loads of stuff I should be selling, paint chippings, dust bunnies and a cockatiel spitting at them as they go past.

View maplegin's Feedback (+1177)
    All-About maplegin
    View maplegin's Listings
    Forum Posts

Sgt you should no that best made plans never work. Hope they managed to get to the skie resort ok.

Buttons sorry its all so hard for you again, hows all the aches.

Somers cold seems to have turned to a nasty cough now, so will have to see how this week goes.

By the way we all had letters from the Drs practice you now can't make an appoinment to see a DR they will talk to you with a phone appointment & then decide whether they need to see you, interesting to see how they can check soomeone breathing or there heart.

I would love that Pam. I do ring occasionally and ask if he can call me back and he always does without fail, he is good really it's just that he does not know anything about PBC but is now trying to learn ( I think )

how much would a lawyer cost Shezz.
    The other thing is demand that he shows proof he was out of the country, like ticked stubs, passport, hotel reservation. Other than that I don't know what to suggest, i was under the impression if they didn't turn up you had won.
    Nasty money grabbing people taking money off OAP

Sorry wrong thread, told you I was having a bad day.

Forum Saint
    View Anniemcc2's Feedback (+3934)
    All-About Anniemcc2
    View Anniemcc2's Listings
    Forum Posts

All tuckered out after p&p editing - done most of the books and heavy [china] stuff - now off to bed ..........................

Name:  Goodnight_1.gif
Views: 22
Size:  1.08 MB

Forum Saint
    Kingston Upon Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom
    View meebo1's Feedback (+7886)
    All-About meebo1
    View meebo1's Listings
    Forum Posts

good morning! Hope that this week will turn out well for everybody. I didn't get to play with my new toy as much as I hoped. (not at all yesterday) but hopefully I'll get a cushion cover made. I will shortly go to the canteen and make tea and coffee. I might have to defrost some bread - 2 slices would not be sufficient, and that is all I think I have left. But first I need to write a Thank You letter for some flowers that arrived on Saturday before I forget it again. ....

Forum Saint
    View Anniemcc2's Feedback (+3934)
    All-About Anniemcc2
    View Anniemcc2's Listings
    Forum Posts

Morning - still got brainache from all this p&p editing,; but it's also been a good editing opportunity as found quite a few blips along the way.

meebo - do you know, we still haven't received thank you notes for wedding presents given over past 2 years - seems an update on Facebook is deemed OK these days. I remember I wrote ours whilst flying out to Singapore 2 weeks after our wedding - then they were sent home in the High Commission Post bag !

But now, it's YDC parcels time along with a mug of tea

Thread Information