Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Default Re: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by meebo1 View Post
    lunch was lovely, although we did get wet on the way to the bus. Now I am tired, but it is too late for a siesta, so it'll be an early night. Back to editing, I fear. Nothing like the pressure of a looming deadline to motivate
    Very pleased I got the last of mine done yesterday so I can breath easy. Now I need to try and motivate myself to start doing my books for this year. The next tax form will be arriving on the doormat soon. A sergeant's work is never done !

Forum Saint
    Kingston Upon Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom
    View meebo1's Feedback (+7886)
    All-About meebo1
    View meebo1's Listings
    Forum Posts

Glad i am not a taxpayer

View maplegin's Feedback (+1177)
    All-About maplegin
    View maplegin's Listings
    Forum Posts

RThankfully the PC postage & the ephemera we can stand will have to get Somer to look at the rest but will do it when we can

Hope you had a lovely birthday evening Pam x
    --Linda--
    all feedback from eBid

Forum Saint
    Kingston Upon Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom
    View meebo1's Feedback (+7886)
    All-About meebo1
    View meebo1's Listings
    Forum Posts

A quick good morning before getting back to the editing. tea/ coffee are made, bread is being baked as I type. Off to the shops this morning. Going to check out Aldi which has opened here recently. It's getting more like home every day

Forum Saint
    View Anniemcc2's Feedback (+3934)
    All-About Anniemcc2
    View Anniemcc2's Listings
    Forum Posts

Morning - started setting up some new FH webpages yesterday and still have brainache after a crash course in relearning the HTML code language. Hope to get them finished and online later today.

Don't know about p&p editing which I've been doing on and off for a while since the announcement, I also have to sort out amendments and updates to my FH website which are long overdue

I like Aldi as well, meebo - but we have a Lidl here + Morrisons, Tesco, Costcutter & Spar - the last 2 are mainly convenience stores - for the stuff you need in a hurry/ forgot when doing the main food shop. Himself does the main shop in Lidl and I get the rest at Tesco

'Agggh don't talk to me about Aldi . We haven't got one in Bath and so when O/H goes to work in Trowbridge he keeps coming back with about 10 jars or tins of something because it was 'a bargain' and I've got nowhere to put them, or he comes back with a load of vegetables that I have already bought and so I end up having to throw half of them away because they don't get used up quick enough. It drives me mad !!!

I'm being taken out for a meal this evening, I think it's a guilt trip as he's off for a weeks skiing to Andorra with Cadet Malcolm on Sunday. Yippee a week of peace and quiet - well as much as I can get with the Old Soldier around !

View maplegin's Feedback (+1177)
    All-About maplegin
    View maplegin's Listings
    Forum Posts

Sgt hope you enjoy your meal out, & at least won't be as bad with only the old Soldier & you to fend for, hope he is healing ok. Think he wont be bring food home you don't want or need

Somer is still full of cold think its the fact that his amune systems are so low that he catches all thats around.

They are coming on Monday to do our roof looks as though will have to have the whole of the fronT done but at least it will then have 25year gaurantee Buttons hows your doof these days.

Am going to do some listing, & somer is also listing.

Still waiting for Ian to arrive to do it, he has probably forgotten, we haven't had wind and rain battering us from the back beach, (from the Anglesey direction) I must ring him to remind him while the weather is still okay, been otherwise occupied with pealing paint and tablets sending me to another planet and now i am getting chronic indigestion from my other tablets everything i eat, either that or it's from the VIt B complex.
    The PBC people seem to call it gerd

Still awaiting the gardener-man - his idea of time is very elastic!
    - still, no payment required till the job is done so that is something

Got some green ticks back, had a chip butty and it was sooo good.
    --Linda--
    all feedback from eBid

Thread Information