Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Default Re: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Goodnight all,sleep well xxx
    --Linda--
    all feedback from eBid

Forum Saint
    Kingston Upon Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom
    View meebo1's Feedback (+7886)
    All-About meebo1
    View meebo1's Listings
    Forum Posts

Morning! I feel 'orrible. Lot's of coughing and the nose runs like a tap. I wish I could stay in bed, but then I cough even more, so armchair and footstool it will have to be. I have made tea and coffee, because i needed some. And my mouth is still dry. You might have gathered by now: I feel very sorry for myself. Hope you are all feeling better than I do

Aw Meebs what a stinker of a cold .. it seems to be lasting for ever
    - have you been associating with the Sarge, this sounds like the kind she gets regularly?
    And either everyone is having a wonderful and/or busy time...or they are laid low in Sick Bay ...
    --Linda--
    all feedback from eBid

Forum Saint
    View Anniemcc2's Feedback (+3934)
    All-About Anniemcc2
    View Anniemcc2's Listings
    Forum Posts

Well, as himself has also gone down with a stinker of a cold, I'm beginning to wonder !

Busy plugging YDC130 on Facebook this morning - I have no idea if it will work, we shall see.

Had to laugh last night - my Mum-in-Law who is all of 81 has joined Facebook ! Not sure what her grandchildren will think of that, but hey-ho.

But now it's time for another mug of tea

Poor Private Meebo. I don't get colds a lot Private Cats, in fact I hadn't had one for years until this winter when I've had three horrible ones in the space of five months ! Think something must have gone wrong with my immune system (makes mental note to take more trips to the mess for extra brandy !)

The Old Soldier has been driving me mad again. He came out of the shower and told me he has rubbed the dead skin off his legs because it was itchy. I've told him and told him not to do that as that is why I have to put emollient cream on them every day for him. He's now caused four small open wounds which will no doubt turn into ulcers again as his legs are so swollen at the moment. His stock answer to everything is "oh I forgot, I'm senile" it's driving me crackers as he isn't that bad, he can remember things when he wants to ! O/H says he's got to start taking some responsibility for himself !

Can anybody tell I'm stressed out today ?!!!!!!!

You had better all be on your best behaviour !

Forum Saint
    All-About meebo1
    View meebo1's Listings
    Forum Posts

Oh, I know just how you feel. Mil certainly remembers things she wants to. But it is so much easier to ask again (and again and again....) then to use the thinking ability. I know there are some things she truly has forgotten, but a lot of the time she'll remember things if she actually uses her brain

View maplegin's Feedback (+1177)
    All-About maplegin
    View maplegin's Listings
    Forum Posts

Hi sorry Sgt just back from visiting the new addition & see part of the rest of the family when somer sorts them he may get some photo's up, it was llovely seeing everyone but sorry Sgt my back was turned & I didn't see it happen & had 4 losses sorry Sgt.

To add to it N is complaining (we doped him up) that he has bad throat & ears luckly no runny nose or cough, Sorry Meebo you are having a rough time,

Sgt you really seem as though you are having a rough time coping with the men in your life. Its so much harder once they get older to know how to deal with them almost like naughty school boys.

Hope to be back to normal by tomorrow.

Forum Saint
    All-About meebo1
    View meebo1's Listings
    Forum Posts

Good morning! it sounds as Mil has the cough/ cold now. My nose has stopped running, but the cough is as bad as ever. But on the positive side: I feel a little better. There is a little bit of energy and the desire to do something. I will have to venture out this afternoon, but that might be good for me. Coffee and tea are made, so that's the perfect start

Forum Saint
    View Anniemcc2's Feedback (+3934)
    All-About Anniemcc2
    View Anniemcc2's Listings
    Forum Posts

Morning - I'm OK but himself is still couching and spluttering - and he's gone to work. Payback time to the customers that sneeze/cough over him all day long !

Long list of things to do today - including a bit of Family History after a long email from a distant cousin yesterday

But first another mug of tea.

Friend coming for day so no plans other than lots of chat and coffee and lunch ...
    --Linda--
    all feedback from eBid

Thread Information