Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Forum Saint
    Kingston Upon Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom
    View meebo1's Feedback (+7886)
    All-About meebo1
    View meebo1's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Re: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

I am making an editing effort. Would much rather be sewing

Forum Saint
    All-About meebo1
    View meebo1's Listings
    Forum Posts

Good morning! Well, OH has shared his coughs and sneezes with me. I am feeling yuk, but need to go out this morning for a bit and then I think it'll be bed till tomorrow. Mil got very distressed by her visions yesterday, so we ended up giving her one of the anti psychotic pills which eventually made her sleep. So all is quiet there and the prognosis is good for today. I have done some sewing this morning and finished a bag. Now there are just a dozen or so sewing projects to do. And a lot of them won't take long to finish, just need to discipline myself....
    Time to do canteen duty. I will be quiet and leave the tea urn plugged in and switch the coffee machine on. Have a good day

Wow Carnoustie has a better eclipse than any on the tele
    - and it looks like a lovely spring day here, sun still shining

Fencer guy phoned last night - coming back end of next week
    - will remove grass, lay membrane and chuckie stanes - looking forward to it

Hope Sarge and Meebs and Buttons and Penni (ladies first)
    and Somer and Red and everyone else are feeling better soon
    --Linda--
    all feedback from eBid

Forum Saint
    View Anniemcc2's Feedback (+3934)
    All-About Anniemcc2
    View Anniemcc2's Listings
    Forum Posts

Morning - could've sworn I posted earlier - must have been the excitement over the eclipse !

Did a few new listings yesterday including 2 more for YDC130 - and one is for CHOCKLIT

Name:  Save_the_earth.gif
Views: 30
Size:  5.3 KB

Hope everyone who is under the weather is feeling better today - I have an attack of the sniffles

I was eclipsed by my cold Private Mcc2 so didn't see it. Can't say I was that bothered as I saw the last one down in Cornwall which was impressive.

Nothing new to report just the same old routine. The Old Soldier's feet are really swollen at the moment despite his tablets. The trouble is he's using his sore toe as an excuse not to move. I shall have to force him to march him up and down the pavement this afternoon to try and get his circulation going.

Look Dad you do realise that if you don't start to walk and use the toe that they will HAVE to cut it off don't you, so how about we try a little walk to keep it moving a bit, would that work?

Manchester, Greater Manchester, United Kingdom
    View brian64's Feedback (+125)
    All-About brian64
    View brian64's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by cornishmaid1961 View Post
    I was eclipsed by my cold Private Mcc2 so didn't see it. Can't say I was that bothered as I saw the last one down in Cornwall which was impressive.

Nothing new to report just the same old routine. The Old Soldier's feet are really swollen at the moment despite his tablets. The trouble is he's using his sore toe as an excuse not to move. I shall have to force him to march him up and down the pavement this afternoon to try and get his circulation going.

I know how he feels I would have gladly had my leg cut off yesterday but it's not as bad this morning although i am still moving about as much as possible.
    Just heading out to collect a prescription from the doctors surgery she has increased the morphine dose so that should help,hopefully he will be feeling better soon

Forum Saint
    All-About meebo1
    View meebo1's Listings
    Forum Posts

I am back from traipsing around town. I even had a hair cut, but didn't get everything I wanted because I ran out of space in my little trolley and rucksack. And while I was gone I lost 4! I hope I can find them all and then make arrangements to deliver

Forum Saint
    All-About meebo1
    View meebo1's Listings
    Forum Posts

Good morning! My nose is dripping like a tap and I am coughing badly too. If this doesn't calm down I will have to let OH take my place at the theatre. I'll be very unhappy about that, especially as he gave me the cold. A bunch of flowers would have been much nicer. Off to the canteen. This morning my mouth is so dry I really need some tea. And I have some pastries I bought yesterday. So to the canteen I will tiptoe

Thread Information