Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Default Re: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by redkiteshoard View Post
    Sarge, your generosity overwhelms me. I have to report the the photographic unit in a couple of weeks for some internal surveillance but fingers crossed. There is some speculation that I may have some damaged internal pipework that may require a further advanced refit. For the present I look forward to a period with less pain. I`m sure many of our troops can appreciate that thought.
    For the present, It will be my pleasure to help prop you up, sorry, help you, at the bar.
    No need to thank me Private Kite you know your Sergeant Major is all heart !
    Just let me know if you need more treatment and feeling a bit shaky and I will be happy to put you back on gin pouring duties !

I must say my camouflage is working well this month now that I have managed to get out in the garden so I don't know why Corporal Somerset is having so many problems with those pesky buyers ?!

View HerMajesty's Feedback (+1863)
    All-About HerMajesty
    View HerMajesty's Listings
    Forum Posts

Just goes to show you are no Rolling Stone, Sarge!

And as for sommer....................well...what can you say. He should be guarding instead of all that listing.
    Ta-Ta for now!

HerMajesty

Slide Inn for Vintage 35mm photographic slides
    https://uk.ebid.net/stores/Slide-Inn

ALSO!! Click below to see my store, THE BEE'S KNEES!
    https://the-bees-knees.ebid.net

I re jigged some of my buttons catagories last night ready to move mikes stuff over to my ide, I intend on having my id logged in and mikes shops just opened and then copy and paste them one at a time, then when I am done to just delete mikes all at once when i am finished, do you think I will get away with this? or should i put a number of letter in each one to make them different, I am not doing this just to close his ID but to boost my shop as i think people will look in one shop far better and I also want to add more dolls stuff, like some knitwear in the future. do you think ebid could leave any doubls alone for 30 mins or so while i sort it out, or am I living in hope.

Pam i had a great nights sleep thanks and didn't need it pill assisted, woke up at 6am very cold as i only sleep under cotton, got a hot bottle and then wham, woke up soaked at 10 AM.

Forum Saint
    Kingston Upon Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom
    View meebo1's Feedback (+7886)
    All-About meebo1
    View meebo1's Listings
    Forum Posts

I did manage to add 8 new listings - and 2 are for the YDC. Now I am having a siesta

Managed to move two listings over but haven't deleted them as yet, i am looking at my list and considering the dust bin.

View HerMajesty's Feedback (+1863)
    All-About HerMajesty
    View HerMajesty's Listings
    Forum Posts

Dusty listings?? Tsk tsk. I think I have some beeswax listed for furniture polish.................just a thought!
    Ta-Ta for now!

HerMajesty

Slide Inn for Vintage 35mm photographic slides
    https://uk.ebid.net/stores/Slide-Inn

ALSO!! Click below to see my store, THE BEE'S KNEES!
    https://the-bees-knees.ebid.net

Once you have copied one over can you then 'close' it rather than 'delete' in Mikes
    - just until you are finished and sure you haven't lost it.
    --Linda--
    all feedback from eBid

I have just done that cats, but if one gets deleted then they both will and the mood i am in at the moment so will the whole sodding lot, just going to check if they are still there

Quote Originally Posted by HerMajesty View Post
    And as for somer....................well...what can you say. He should be guarding instead of all that listing.
    Maple won't let me guard my listing...... There was a collection of silk postcards in our usual auction about 3 months back, with an estimate of £200 - £300. When we looked at them on viewing day we knew it would go for much higher than the estimate..... and we were right... there was 3 phone bidders plus the internet and us.... the hammer fell at £2,300 with us as the top bidder..... So I really really need to get our money back. Have to admit that we penciled in £2,500 as our top bid

Forum Saint
    View Anniemcc2's Feedback (+3934)
    All-About Anniemcc2
    View Anniemcc2's Listings
    Forum Posts

Morning - it's sunny out there for now. Apparently rain is on it's way

The day job again today so must go and get some breakfast and get dressed !

Have all a good day.

Thread Information