Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Default Re: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Also Sarge he would be slipping about all over the place with all that lard...
    --Linda--
    all feedback from eBid

View maplegin's Feedback (+1177)
    All-About maplegin
    View maplegin's Listings
    Forum Posts

Red glad to hear you are back in the hanger, hope they have succeded in doing it all this time,

Very pleased all went well Private Kite. Do they think they have zapped all of them now or do you have to go back again ?
    You can keep nice and warm assisting me in the mess this evening with gin pouring duty as my wrist is knackered from postal editing all day. Hoping Private Kite is still a bit shaky so the gins will be doubles !

I didn't know we had get up and go, i thought everyone felt like I do, sorta couldn't care less. I think I best send a search party out for mine.
    Just took a paracetamol in hot lemonade and my thermostat didn't like it and my central heating is on full power at the moment, sitting here in a t shirt and bare feet. never mind soon be bed time I mean after all I just got up at 8.30.

Aw Buttons ..hope you sleep well xxx
    --Linda--
    all feedback from eBid

Forum Saint
    Kingston Upon Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom
    View meebo1's Feedback (+7886)
    All-About meebo1
    View meebo1's Listings
    Forum Posts

good morning! I blame the weather for the way I feel. although I am up, I don't want to be, but I don't like being in bed and not being able to sleep either. I started a small knitting project last night and it looks like there isn't enough yarn to finish it I think I will make some hot chocolate to go with the toast this morning. I feel a little bit rebellious. don't worry, sarge, there will be coffee too and tea or others will be unhappy. and I can't cope with that. all is quiet here, so I might just spend the next half hour listening to Van Der Valk on the radio. I didn't finish it last night due to tiredness. Hope i get some more editing done later. I really want to get it over with

High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire, United Kingdom
    View redkiteshoard's Feedback (+3018)
    All-About redkiteshoard
    View redkiteshoard's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by cornishmaid1961 View Post
    Very pleased all went well Private Kite. Do they think they have zapped all of them now or do you have to go back again ?
    You can keep nice and warm assisting me in the mess this evening with gin pouring duty as my wrist is knackered from postal editing all day. Hoping Private Kite is still a bit shaky so the gins will be doubles !
    Sarge, your generosity overwhelms me. I have to report the the photographic unit in a couple of weeks for some internal surveillance but fingers crossed. There is some speculation that I may have some damaged internal pipework that may require a further advanced refit. For the present I look forward to a period with less pain. I`m sure many of our troops can appreciate that thought.
    For the present, It will be my pleasure to help prop you up, sorry, help you, at the bar.

View maplegin's Feedback (+1177)
    All-About maplegin
    View maplegin's Listings
    Forum Posts

Buttons hope you manged to sleep. Red hope you manage to help Sgt last night. & that you won't be in pain now.

Caught up on all of the relists for us both. & then time to deal with Somers sales from yesterday, he says he is going to relisat again today.

The sun is out now was very thick fog when took Rex out.

Quote Originally Posted by redkiteshoard View Post
    Sarge - It will be my pleasure to help prop you up, sorry, help you, at the bar.
    A very proper response indeed!!!
    --Linda--
    all feedback from eBid

Thread Information