Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Forum Saint
    View Anniemcc2's Feedback (+3934)
    All-About Anniemcc2
    View Anniemcc2's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Re: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Morning - still finding my way around Chrome. It's a lot easier to use than it was so may stick with it for now

Got to try and contact the Antipodes via Skype later this morning. Just hope the super dooper fibreoptic broadband signal reaches across the close to the Old Sailor's house so that he can speak to his gt grandson

Hoping to list replacements for YDC items today, but it's finding the right size posting box to weight them in............. if I don't have the right size box, stuff doesn't always get listed! Is it me, or do others do the same.

But first, another mug of tea.

Name:  Pictou_blueberries.jpg
Views: 69
Size:  20.7 KB

Finding the right size boxes for my pottery drives me up the wall Private Mcc2. It's the depth 16cms that I always have the problem with. I think I get more excited about receiving YDC boxes than I do about the content - I lead a sad life !!!

Lieutenant Maplegin I'm so glad to hear you will be volunteering to do my ironing soon !

View maplegin's Feedback (+1177)
    All-About maplegin
    View maplegin's Listings
    Forum Posts

Sgt hate ironing, only iron what is really necessary.

Went to visit my cousin in hospital at Dorchester, poor N it was a bumpy road in places. Pleased to say he wasn't to bad but still doesn't realise how bad the fire was,& how much needs to be done to the house, we are hoping that can get him into a old peoples home, his brother is waiting to hear from social services.

Hope the weather isn't getting everybody down & not making the achs to bad.

Forum Saint
    Kingston Upon Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom
    View meebo1's Feedback (+7886)
    All-About meebo1
    View meebo1's Listings
    Forum Posts

Good morning! I have just spent an hour working out and paying the YDC debts. But apart from an invoice I am waiting for, all is done. Time for visiting the canteen I think. What shall it be? Tea? Coffee? I will make both, as usual, I think. This afternoon I shall be delivering the lace candle holder. It's exciting to think that I shall meet someone who has bought on ebid. I just hope I won't get lost

Forum Saint
    View Anniemcc2's Feedback (+3934)
    All-About Anniemcc2
    View Anniemcc2's Listings
    Forum Posts

Morning after another blustery and wet night out there. Managed to sleep through most of it though

Will be packing my YDC parcels later ready to post tomorrow I noticed that there were a few new names making bids on my YDC items which was good to see. Do you remember when there used to be upwards of 300 items every month listed for YDC ?

But time for another mug of tea.

Name:  Tea_is_the_FINEST_SOLUTION.jpg
Views: 46
Size:  10.7 KB

View maplegin's Feedback (+1177)
    All-About maplegin
    View maplegin's Listings
    Forum Posts

Yes Annie sorry we didn't get any on YDC don't quiet know where this week has gone.did bid & buy.

Am just about to list a few more cards for somer while he is trying the new camera on some bits to list on mine,( I think)

Meebo will be nice for you to meet a customer, hope you don't get lost.

How lovely to meet a new YDCer Private Meebo.

Hope your cousin gets better soon Lieutenant Maplegin and that they can find him some nice alternative accommodation in the mean time. He was so lucky to get out in time, the same thing happened to one of my dad's friends who was quite elderly and she didn't make it.

I need a very large 'special' coffee Private Meebo as it was a night on the town last night !

View HerMajesty's Feedback (+1863)
    All-About HerMajesty
    View HerMajesty's Listings
    Forum Posts

Nice to hear that so many of you have not blown away yet. Wow - the winds were howling outside last night...and still going strong. Baby bunny is nibbling on the carrot I tossed out yesterday. Birds are around, but it's getting colder out, I think. About froze in the kitchen getting things put away and the dishwasher started.....all the downstairs maids are off today, as is the chef, cook, and kitchen help.

Need to pack up the YDC items that were sold, and one other little item, and something ss left when he was here this week. PO tomorrow or next day. Or, I could just go outside, toss them in the air, and they would probably land near to where they should be going. I wouldn't be surprised to see some trees down around the area.

Sounds like maple's cousin might benefit from some living arrangements with others around. Sudden loss like that from fire, flood, or tornado sorts of things are disorienting. And sad, for the unexpected loss of things. Cousin is lucky, tho, to be around. Do care type homes here, or assisted living, or whatever they are called...residential (?)...allow smoking inside?

Wonder if Sarge's several cuppas with the special sauce have helped her head!
    Ta-Ta for now!

HerMajesty

Slide Inn for Vintage 35mm photographic slides
    https://uk.ebid.net/stores/Slide-Inn

ALSO!! Click below to see my store, THE BEE'S KNEES!
    https://the-bees-knees.ebid.net

Forum Saint
    Kingston Upon Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom
    View meebo1's Feedback (+7886)
    All-About meebo1
    View meebo1's Listings
    Forum Posts

Well, I have made my YDC delivery. Didn't take long to get there and back and had a little chat too. The lady seems to be a little forgetful, as she has feedback from Nov YDC and she doesn't remember that. Still, I think she will be bidding more often as she is collecting her Christmas presents already

Laurencekirk, Aberdeenshire, United Kingdom
    View Maelbrigda's Feedback (+2605)
    All-About Maelbrigda
    View Maelbrigda's Listings
    Forum Posts

Can't remember if i already said but sorry i wasn't around much for YDC. I had bid on 27 items but on Fri had what I thought was a heart attack and ended up having to go for an ecg and bloods. Turns out that i was just in so much pain it triggered a panic attack.
    I've had anxiety attacks before but nothing like this. I truly thought I was dying.

Considering how ill Vonz, Red and Buttons are I feel like a hypocondriac!
    Simply Handmade all my handmade items
    Maelbrigda's Bits and Pieces For Clothing and Jewellery, Ornaments, Odds & Ends & Much More
    Craft Store Crafty bits & pieces. Patterns, Card, Yarn, Stamps and more
    Books, Blu Rays, DVD's, CD's and Vinyl Records
    https://www.ebid.net/uk/stores/The-Pagan-Tree

Please have a look. I combine postage wherever possible.

Thread Information