Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Default Re: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Oh joy, it's the dentist this afternoon. The crown fitted on one side and a filling being redone on the other.

I've also got my brother and his new lady coming to stay tomorrow and the house looks like one of the newbies bombs has hit it ! O/H is going to be making it even worse this afternoon too as he's ripping up our old bedroom carpet so there is going to be furniture and dust everywhere upstairs !

Glad they are checking up on you Private Kite - someone needs too !

Not heard a peep out of her since she went to the dentist, wonder if he's sewn her gob up

Could be drowning her sorrows in the Mess
    (or celebrating all her sales even )

--Linda--
    all feedback from eBid

Oi you two, what's all that whispering going on ?! I hope it's all about the next few hundred listings you've got planned !
    I've been crowned and filled so I'm back in working order (well I hope so, the filling side is still a bit sore) so I'll be back to prising off those beer bottle caps in the mess tomorrow !

The bedroom carpet is nearly done, he's just got the alcoves each side of the fireplace to finish. Gawd it's such a mess up there though. At least I've managed to get downstairs fairly tidy for tomorrow when my brother and his new lady arrive. She has never been here before so goodness knows what she will think when she sees O/H's Steptoe & Son's yard he has created outside our back door with piles of old carpet !

Well I hope no one comes here as it looks like a snow storm in a paint factory in the hallway.
    Going to bed now had an awful day, been in bed once in tears thumping the pillows and crying and now my mobile phone seems to have locked itself and I need it for Friday cause i bought another dishwasher, after giving the other one away on free cycle It's only a cheapo one but will do the same job as a exspensive one, going for some powder and stuff tomorrow, 10 to 1 it's bleerdy broken or dented, scratched or it leaks, at least all the plumbing is still there for it to go straight in........................I hope.
    Sorry I don't need the phone to work the dish washer but they need to send me a text from 6.30 onwards lord almighty you should see me a 6.30 am!!!!!!!!!!

Forum Saint
    Kingston Upon Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom
    View meebo1's Feedback (+7886)
    All-About meebo1
    View meebo1's Listings
    Forum Posts

Good morning! Mil has been travelling again and she was very surprised to find herself in her own bedroom. I just wish she wouldn't want to share this with us at dawn. To my big surprise she called me this morning, as usually it is either a 'yoohoo' or 'Clive'. A personal call is so much more difficult to ignore Anyway, I have been to the canteen and made tea and coffee and had a cup myself. Let Barny out of his cage and fed him, folded the washing, so it can be put away (later) and am now waiting for the carer. I hope she won't be late as I am supposed to meet a friend of mine at 7.30 at the station. So that takes care of my morning. I have found a couple of items for YDC to list, so that needs to be done as well after taking the photos, of course. Til later or maybe tomorrow morning

Quote Originally Posted by meebo1 View Post
    Good morning! Mil has been travelling again and she was very surprised to find herself in her own bedroom. I just wish she wouldn't want to share this with us at dawn. To my big surprise she called me this morning, as usually it is either a 'yoohoo' or 'Clive'. A personal call is so much more difficult to ignore Anyway, I have been to the canteen and made tea and coffee and had a cup myself. Let Barny out of his cage and fed him, folded the washing, so it can be put away (later) and am now waiting for the carer. I hope she won't be late as I am supposed to meet a friend of mine at 7.30 at the station. So that takes care of my morning. I have found a couple of items for YDC to list, so that needs to be done as well after taking the photos, of course. Til later or maybe tomorrow morning
    Oooh Private Meebo, does Clive know about your liason at the station ?! Lol, maybe that is where MIL has been too !

Got tons to do this morning. I don't know what time brother is going to arrive, he did say he would take his lady into Bath first for a bit of sight seeing so I hope I will have a bit of time to get food preparation done and at least hoover up the muck on the stairs and landing that O/H has left me. I think YDC listing will have to wait until they are gone tomorrow.

Forum Saint
    View Anniemcc2's Feedback (+3934)
    All-About Anniemcc2
    View Anniemcc2's Listings
    Forum Posts

Name:  raining.gif
Views: 28
Size:  50.4 KB it's chucking down and I have to go out later ................

Have started scanning the goodies I got from the warehouse clearout - children's books, paperbacks, Kindle covers .....................will list in my charity store later today if time permits as a busy day ahead [rather like the Sarge ]

But first another mug of tea

A special mug for E.A.C.H.

Lovely sunny day here today - feeling lazy so another coffee first I think ....
    --Linda--
    all feedback from eBid

Morning everyone, not having a good day so will be lying on the bed most of the day, going to have some porridge and a pill ( a pill for me means I can't bare the pain anymore ) Mike has to go to the PO, nothing from here, just a part for a sewing machine that someone needs.

Thread Information