Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Default Re: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

The sun is out here but it's not doing much for me, Have 4 hats to finish and I want to make my own pom poms for these if I can but don't hold out much hope for them. Other than That i don't want to know and am just going to slob out

View HerMajesty's Feedback (+1863)
    All-About HerMajesty
    View HerMajesty's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by meebo1 View Post
    Good morning! it's been a quiet night (eventually) and snores are still coming from Mil's room, so I don't expect any difficulties today. Daughter is making lunch for us today, so it should be a restful Sunday. I hope everyone has had a good night. I will shortly go to the canteen and put the kettle on. I need some tea. Bread for toast is there too, as I remembered to defrost some. I have a couple of cards to list and a book, then there is work to be done on Barbie's crochet bridal gown. It's very slow progress, and I might end up unpicking it all - again. Right, must remember to add YDC chocolate to my shopping list. We can't have our new coordinator getting withdrawal symptoms
    How nice to have another cook around! Relax and enjoy! As for the chocolate, if it's yummy dark chocolate (the only kind worth having) The Coordinator will have a run for her money!
    Ta-Ta for now!

HerMajesty

Slide Inn for Vintage 35mm photographic slides
    https://uk.ebid.net/stores/Slide-Inn

ALSO!! Click below to see my store, THE BEE'S KNEES!
    https://the-bees-knees.ebid.net

Pom Poms are off the menu as i can't tie them tight enough they look more like bows than bobs.

Eek, rushes into the barrack room to grab her tin helmet and sound the alarm, take cover !

Three of my listings have gone up in smoke since last night and one of them is to the USA ! Where is Private Boi when you need her ? Can't she keep control of those newbies over the pond ?! Never mind chocolate this is a red alert !

Forum Saint
    View Anniemcc2's Feedback (+3934)
    All-About Anniemcc2
    View Anniemcc2's Listings
    Forum Posts

Thought I had reported in earlier ..........................

I losted another one yesterday via one of the Facebook groups I belong to - and she joined eBid ! And it's been replaced as did a shed load of new listings last night.

Lovely and sunny here, but still cold - as my knee keeps telling me. Upto my eyes in Co-codamol at the moment - wonders if I'll meet RedKite any time soon ?

Nothing flying over downtown Carsnoots Sarge - no Reds, no Annies
    all listings safe and secure
    ... sob sob sob
    --Linda--
    all feedback from eBid

View HerMajesty's Feedback (+1863)
    All-About HerMajesty
    View HerMajesty's Listings
    Forum Posts

So so very disappointed in Sarge and Annie. sigh. So so very disappointed. big sigh. Classes in Defense Improvement are obviously going to become a requirement. sigh.
    Ta-Ta for now!

HerMajesty

Slide Inn for Vintage 35mm photographic slides
    https://uk.ebid.net/stores/Slide-Inn

ALSO!! Click below to see my store, THE BEE'S KNEES!
    https://the-bees-knees.ebid.net

View maplegin's Feedback (+1177)
    All-About maplegin
    View maplegin's Listings
    Forum Posts

Annie sorry to say Somer says he's gone past the codamol can tell how bad he what he takes its been Zapain all day have been expecting it to go to Tramadol, think it will be by bed time.

Sgt it looks as though this site is doing better, (I know nothing sells) certainly somers sales are better here than the Belguim site,

Buttons you made me think of my child hood making pom pom' trying to make sure you did it evenly all the way around, oh the joys of when we had no more cares than that.

Quote Originally Posted by meebo1 View Post
    Good morning! it's been a quiet night (eventually) and snores are still coming from Mil's room, so I don't expect any difficulties today. Daughter is making lunch for us today, so it should be a restful Sunday. I hope everyone has had a good night. I will shortly go to the canteen and put the kettle on. I need some tea. Bread for toast is there too, as I remembered to defrost some. I have a couple of cards to list and a book, then there is work to be done on Barbie's crochet bridal gown. It's very slow progress, and I might end up unpicking it all - again. Right, must remember to add YDC chocolate to my shopping list. We can't have our new coordinator getting withdrawal symptoms
    Yes, please ... do not forget! Thank You!

Quote Originally Posted by maplegin View Post
    Annie sorry to say Somer says he's gone past the codamol can tell how bad he what he takes its been Zapain all day have been expecting it to go to Tramadol, think it will be by bed time.

Sgt it looks as though this site is doing better, (I know nothing sells) certainly somers sales are better here than the Belguim site,

Buttons you made me think of my child hood making pom pom' trying to make sure you did it evenly all the way around, oh the joys of when we had no more cares than that.
    Yes well i was doing them on a fork and it was getting dangerous, stupid hands wont tie the knots tight enough. so I had to use ready made bought ones.
    Love to somer I took one the other night and it really did nothing for me, don't want to take more than one at a time as they sent me scytso,

Thread Information