Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

View maplegin's Feedback (+1177)
    All-About maplegin
    View maplegin's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Re: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Pennie, we both think don't worry about your old listings but take the advice on the new listings & see if it works better then you can always do some of the others., but really Pennie you are suppose to guard them not try to sell them.

I had a loss yesterday, sorry Sgt, still excited.

Meebo sorry you had a bad start to the day,

I love the Dog with the rose that Ebid posted up on facebook.

Hope everyone is starting to feel better.

Forum Saint
    View Anniemcc2's Feedback (+3934)
    All-About Anniemcc2
    View Anniemcc2's Listings
    Forum Posts

Now back home after our theatre trip yesterday evening - haven't laughed so much in years ! Even my Mum-in-Law enjoyed - and she was so pleased that they did "Cheap Flights" as an encore [see yesterday's post with youtube link]

Stayed overnight in the new Premier Inn in Shrewsbury - very comfortable and after such a good breakfast, we won't be needing lunch anytime soon.

Now back to checking everyhting's OK and to get these new listings up and running ..................

Just a very quick post to say BT are messing around with my phone line as there is terrible interference on the line. My internet keeps going down while the bloke is working so I will be back as soon as he is finished. He's gone down to do something at the exchange and says I will be cut off again in a minute !

Woke at 9 dressed buy 10, lay on bed in a bad place till 1.30, had some toast and orange, think i will go back as i do not want to know.

Hurrah, communications are now fixed. It's only taken him about three hours !

Erm I seem to have lost another one yesterday ... must have been all that interference, I didn't hear them sneak in !

Private Wicca I would just do a couple of your listings each time you repost. If you think about doing 4,000 in one go you will be driven bonkers, like when we have to do the postage changes !

View maplegin's Feedback (+1177)
    All-About maplegin
    View maplegin's Listings
    Forum Posts

Sgt glad the phone & internet are sorted hope this means you will be able to guard better now.

Have done somers relists & he has listed 7 am now going to look at my relists.

Buttons hope you feel that you can move just a little, its so horrible when you want to do something & just can't just take care.

We all seem to be falling apart one way or another
    .... hope tomorrow is a better day for us all
    --Linda--
    all feedback from eBid

I am just in a why am I here, what's the point mode, is the rest of my life going to be like this. And so very fed up of living in a mess That I haven't created

Quote Originally Posted by buttons-and-bows View Post
    I am just in a why am I here, what's the point mode, is the rest of my life going to be like this. And so very fed up of living in a mess That I haven't created
    Agree 100% little Buttons .... the stew is almost ready and the tatties are peeled (even although I have had no losses) - my tummy is still extremely misbehaving so will pass on food tonight and the last of the washing is almost finished in the tumble-dryer and the rest is on the screen waiting to be folded

.. and do I care? No, not at all. Not a jot (whatever a jot is I do not care about it!!!)
    --Linda--
    all feedback from eBid

Washing !!!!!!!!! I am not doing any washing whatsoever until my kitchen is fixed, it's filthy in one corner where the brain of Britain ripped the floor to ceiling cupboard out and then left it, I am afraid of the roof leaking over the washer, I can't get a new cooker that I want as it will leak on that, the back yard if full of junk out of the shed that no one will take to the scrap yard and tip, This is right under my washing line, so he can either stink or wash them himself. And do you want to know what i got for Valentines day...................

A SHOULDER OF PORK!!!!!!!!!

Thread Information