Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Default Re: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

If you paid some money into a pension plan some years ago, got divorced and then forgot about it, it's not a lot of money it's only about £600, are you entitled to that money in a lump now, especially if you are now well past retirement age.
    Do you need to go to, and pay for a financial advisor or re invest it. or do i just ring them up on the persons behalf and ask for it, or do I go direct to the ombudsman and let them deal with it. In the past they did offer this person £30 a YEAR !!!.
    Can someone advise me please, it's not mine BTW.

Hopefully will have a long lie tomorrow and eBid will be back and up and running by the time I rise ....
    --Linda--
    all feedback from eBid

Laurencekirk, Aberdeenshire, United Kingdom
    View Maelbrigda's Feedback (+2605)
    All-About Maelbrigda
    View Maelbrigda's Listings
    Forum Posts

i've got the docs in the morning so i'm off to bed now. goodnight all
    Simply Handmade all my handmade items
    Maelbrigda's Bits and Pieces For Clothing and Jewellery, Ornaments, Odds & Ends & Much More
    Craft Store Crafty bits & pieces. Patterns, Card, Yarn, Stamps and more
    Books, Blu Rays, DVD's, CD's and Vinyl Records
    https://www.ebid.net/uk/stores/The-Pagan-Tree

Please have a look. I combine postage wherever possible.

Night Penni, I slept most of the afternoon so I am going to be awake most of the night wandering round the house talking to my self, Have a couple of letters and reports to write so may do them and try for a shower while the house is quiet, if you don't hear from me tomorrow I am sitting in the bottom of the bath, please someone tell mike where to find me.
    Last edited by buttons-and-bows; 13th February 2015 at 12:35 AM. Reason: because it was a mess

Forum Saint
    Kingston Upon Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom
    View meebo1's Feedback (+7886)
    All-About meebo1
    View meebo1's Listings
    Forum Posts

Good morning! Hope that buttons managed to sleep and when everyone wakes later they will feel better than yesterday. The canteen will have tea and coffee waiting, so help yourself. Nothing new to report here, except that I have to take some photos and the I should be able to list something new. We will see if that happens when daylight arrives. Right, I need some tea

Forum Saint
    View Anniemcc2's Feedback (+3934)
    All-About Anniemcc2
    View Anniemcc2's Listings
    Forum Posts

Morning - just finished my first mug of tea. Looking out of the window, it looks rather damp out there.

Loads of new listings prepared, but musty double check later before uploading - either today or tomorrow

Have all a good day.

p.s. Buttons - did you get an answer to your friend's pension query? If not, I would go over to the MSE Pensions, Annuities & Retirement board if you haven't done so already. http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/...splay.php?f=19 HTH.

View maplegin's Feedback (+1177)
    All-About maplegin
    View maplegin's Listings
    Forum Posts

Thanks for the good wishes it feels strange, think will feel more real when we see her, She is being called River, which we are still getting our heads around.

Am afraid neither of us feel a 100% we have both lost weight so thats one good thing & neither of us fancy any food, have managed toast yesterday & the way its going will be that again today, we are going to the chemists & supermarket & hope we see something that we fancy. to eat. plenty of food in freezer just don't fancy it.

Mornin' troops. I want you all on your guard today as I got hit a second time yesterday. I set the radar lower, at table leg level, as you suggested Private Majesty ma'am but this one must have skimmed over the top ! ... Trots off to the mess in search of something to numb the pain !

View HerMajesty's Feedback (+1863)
    All-About HerMajesty
    View HerMajesty's Listings
    Forum Posts

Really think, Sarge, that you need to update your radar. Only having one radar is obviously not working for you. You are setting a very bad example with your guarding results. I suggest:
    Last edited by HerMajesty; 13th February 2015 at 11:45 AM.
    Ta-Ta for now!

HerMajesty

Slide Inn for Vintage 35mm photographic slides
    https://uk.ebid.net/stores/Slide-Inn

ALSO!! Click below to see my store, THE BEE'S KNEES!
    https://the-bees-knees.ebid.net

Well I am here reporting for duty, woke at 9 nodded off re woke about 10 ish lay moving about and groaning trying to do physio things, dragged myself up to the top floor, sat for a bit and then attacked the shower, buy the time i was dry with assistance as i could not grip the towel, back to bedroom and dressed it was 12.15, have now cooked and eated bacon and eggs and then day is half gone. but I did it and dont half feel better, now i will have to be smothered from head to toe in cream later as the itch is starting up as my skin is all dry, can't blerrdy win.
    Annie i will have a look at the link now. It's for Mike, i really don't understand anything about it.

Thread Information