Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

View maplegin's Feedback (+1177)
    All-About maplegin
    View maplegin's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Re: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Buttons so sorry how you feel when somer wakes will ask him thow many pressure points tat show you have fibro Iknow there was only 1 when the consultant did the test. Guess what he has now gone down with the bug, so everytime he got up though he was in the other room the dog got up & so really can see me going for a sleep later think we are by the sound of it . Must admitt buttons made my self have a shower this morning as really felt like you did feel better at the end though was a struggle to do it.

Managed to walk Rex that was a struggle but did it, & will give him a short one at the yard at the station at lunch time, Just hope we have some energy soon.

Sgt have done my relists & Somer had nearly 400 so have done them, don't think any listing though today.

Hope that its a bit milder everyone will feel a bit better. mind you everything is an effort.

No way can I get in the shower today pam. it wasn't a pressure point check i did pam it was a new self test from the US, i will try and find the link so sommer can have a go and see what his scores are.
    It was on www.fmnetnews.com and the link to the self diagnostic thingy is.
    http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/HXZYTBM

Not saying it is 100% correct but my GP didn't check but just gave me papers to read.Name:  504_shrugging.gif
Views: 40
Size:  1.1 KB

Hi buttons

http://www.fibrocoalition.org/pages/fmssymptoms.html

try this site you have to have at least 11 points out of the 18. I have 16 points all the time and the other 2 (behind the knees) when I have done too much walking

Also this site is a great help http://www.fmauk.org/

Laurencekirk, Aberdeenshire, United Kingdom
    View Maelbrigda's Feedback (+2605)
    All-About Maelbrigda
    View Maelbrigda's Listings
    Forum Posts

I got the form from the rheumatologist and scored 26 i think. Then he did the agonising pressing bits and I becaame faint when he pressed the elbow one and the front of the neck one!

just did it again and got 22 this time
    Last edited by Maelbrigda; 11th February 2015 at 01:44 PM.
    Simply Handmade all my handmade items
    Maelbrigda's Bits and Pieces For Clothing and Jewellery, Ornaments, Odds & Ends & Much More
    Craft Store Crafty bits & pieces. Patterns, Card, Yarn, Stamps and more
    Books, Blu Rays, DVD's, CD's and Vinyl Records
    https://www.ebid.net/uk/stores/The-Pagan-Tree

Please have a look. I combine postage wherever possible.

I can't find a check list to print out on these Somer, is there one and I am missing it? My Gp has already given me papers like is on this site and then didn't follow it up.The scores i have on the one i have done are 17 on the wide spread pain score and you need 7 and i have 8 on the symptom severity score and you need 5. I just thought you may be able to see what your scores came to on it, I will go and have another look at the links you sent me but it just looks like what my GP has already given to me, Going to take two ibos first and if that doesn't work I still have some 40 tramadol some place.

View maplegin's Feedback (+1177)
    All-About maplegin
    View maplegin's Listings
    Forum Posts

Buttons am afraid somer has gone back to bed when he gets up will ask him? he was sat at the computer falling asleep so thought it was wise to suggest bed, & he went without a word so needs to sleep again. It really takes it out of you. Can understand buttons when you say can't stand the shower must admitt felt a bit better after but now have no energy left again. It was the rhemutoligist who did that pressure point thing & he nearly went through the roof, I assume Buttons that you haven't seen the rhemutolgist (sorry can't spell)

I have seen a rhumy pam but he was a youngster who didn't listen to a word i said as he was too busy doing one upmanship with Mike over PBC and blood tests untill i asked him something about it that he should have known, then he admitted he knew nothing about it all he said was he could feel inflammation round some joints, Then both him and Mike walked off leaving me flat on my back on a bed and struggle to get up and dress my self, I never got to see the proper consultant, he was just a kid he put me back oh HRT and told me to go for a walk round the park. Mike did get a telling off when we got out of the hospital for interfering, i didn't even get a look in to ask any questions because they both thought they knew everything, Mike can be a bit of a know all at times cause he reads books
    Its not that I cant stand the shower, it's over the bath and i can't climb up into our great old high metal bath to use it. may be able to later on when the pills kick in.
    I am really fed up with myself and the treatment I DON'T get here, so going to kick butt next week, i need help and boy am i going to get it. I will pull myself up to my full 5 ft and shout, loudly
    Hope somer is okay, bed is the best place when you feel like dog doo.

Gosh Sick Bay will be bursting at the seams!
    .... hope you all find a comfy bunk .. but
    remember Sarge will be round ...
    --Linda--
    all feedback from eBid

Quote Originally Posted by CarnoustieCats View Post
    Gosh Sick Bay will be bursting at the seams!
    .... hope you all find a comfy bunk .. but
    remember Sarge will be round ...
    Comfy bunk !!!!!!!!! i even hate my bed at the moment

Laurencekirk, Aberdeenshire, United Kingdom
    View Maelbrigda's Feedback (+2605)
    All-About Maelbrigda
    View Maelbrigda's Listings
    Forum Posts

lol I know that feeling buttons. I just cant get comfy. I bought one of those sleep trackers and out of the 6.5 hours i was in bed last night I only got 2.75 hours sleep. If i lie on my back it aches, if i lie on my side my shoulder and hip hurt. My toes ache all the time and feel frozen but burning! Our mattresses are only just a year old so it can't be that. I did try sleeping sitting up against the back rest but my bum went numb after only half an hour.
    I know what you mean about showering Maple, I am down to 3 a week as I am exhausted and sorer afterwards with all the twisting and turning and bending up and down.
    Some days even my skin is sore. I have finally got an appointment for the pain clinic but its not until 18th March and I have been told not to expect any miracles

On a positive note I listed 10, relisted 300 and relisted 70 Wicca ones
    Simply Handmade all my handmade items
    Maelbrigda's Bits and Pieces For Clothing and Jewellery, Ornaments, Odds & Ends & Much More
    Craft Store Crafty bits & pieces. Patterns, Card, Yarn, Stamps and more
    Books, Blu Rays, DVD's, CD's and Vinyl Records
    https://www.ebid.net/uk/stores/The-Pagan-Tree

Please have a look. I combine postage wherever possible.

Thread Information