Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

View HerMajesty's Feedback (+1863)
    All-About HerMajesty
    View HerMajesty's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Re: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Well, it's said a poor excuse is better than no excuse. However, your stating that you were not expecting it is indication enough that a refresher course is in order. Since you were inspecting under the tables, you know you were receiving hazardous duty pay at the time (so I will let you slide out of the class this time. But Philpot and I believe it would be wise of you to reset the radar to a lower position.............bottom of the table level comes to mind........so you won't miss any further warnings.
    xo HM
    Ta-Ta for now!

HerMajesty

Slide Inn for Vintage 35mm photographic slides
    https://uk.ebid.net/stores/Slide-Inn

ALSO!! Click below to see my store, THE BEE'S KNEES!
    https://the-bees-knees.ebid.net

OMG I have just seen a photo of that little girl, what a beautiful child

Quote Originally Posted by buttons-and-bows View Post
    OMG I have just seen a photo of that little girl, what a beautiful child
    Yes she was so pretty and it's her grandmother that is critical in hospital. You just can't imagine what her poor parents must be going through.

Good morning. Looks cold out there but no frost.
    --Linda--
    all feedback from eBid

Forum Saint
    View Anniemcc2's Feedback (+3934)
    All-About Anniemcc2
    View Anniemcc2's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by CarnoustieCats View Post
    Good morning. Looks cold out there but no frost.
    Same here - just put the re-cycling boxes out by the gate brrrrrrrr.

Had 4 escapees last night - but I wasn't here to block the perimeter fence ........................ will replace soonest .................

But first another mug of tea.

Forum Saint
    Kingston Upon Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom
    View meebo1's Feedback (+7886)
    All-About meebo1
    View meebo1's Listings
    Forum Posts

Good morning! Sorry I am late. Not that I wasn't up and I did make tea and coffee, but I think my get up and go deserted me at some point. I really should go out and get some food and bedding for the animals, but I don't want to so have shredded a newspaper instead. It'll have to do for the moment. OH doesn't feel like doing much today either, so we may just do nothing. Mil got a sleeping pill last night so we could get a decent night's sleep, so she is still out for the count. Maybe a book and bed in a little while, or catch-up TV nd some crochet

Quote Originally Posted by buttons-and-bows View Post
    opppppppps was that upset i put it on the wrong thread
    Not to worry Private Buttons, I know where you are even if you don't !

Private Meebo I know just how you are feeling. I really need to go and get my haircut but I'm so tired and fed up I can't even be bothered to do that ! This horrible cold grey weather isn't helping either.

Private Mcc2 the potato peeler is heading your way !

Must be countrywide ... I cannot be bothered with anything
    - well I am an expert at drinking coffee and curling up with a book so will just do that today....
    --Linda--
    all feedback from eBid

Good morning, I think, i filled in a fibro check list last night to give to my GP next week and going off that it seems I have it twice as my points were double the Symptoms severity score, I am fed up of being fobbed off with excuses, they say osteoporosis does not cause pain, my new gastro consultant who would make a good concert pianist said PBC does not cause pain ( oh yes it does ) I was also told by him that I now have a mild case ( it's improved from being a severe case and that is impossible as if so I am a medical mirical ) when i told him about the pain from the PBC, he said i have to prove him wrong, I am going to do that alright the BMJ will be interested to know that I am the only person in the entire word to be in recovery, and the BMA will be interested to know I am getting treated like ***** ( fit your own word there. I am now putting weight on ( like somer) from not smoking and it making me hurt more and more ( I think) Sorry for the moan but I am hurting like hell, I can't even grip my new pink crutches Will have to stand in the kitchen later to have a wash on the tiled floor Cause i pong a bit. but apart from that i am quite happy in my little cocoon and there are folk worse off than me and I will let you know when I find one

Edited to say Linda and Becky sorry but your posts were not there when I started mine, it took me so long to type it with one finger At least we are all as you know whated as each other.

Thread Information