Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Default Re: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Sell? What is this S word? Oh Sarge will be after you Madam Buttons.........
    --Linda--
    all feedback from eBid

Quote Originally Posted by buttons-and-bows View Post
    Awwwwwww bless him he was putting a lump of pork in the oven for dinner / supper, he is behaving very good today, now going back to stair pad cutting, we do have 38 steps to do........almost a film title 2 landings, 2 half landings and two mini landings ( like outside de bog and baf room). Sometimes i would love my dormer bungalow back but i think I would need two, one for the j........ err good stuff to sell
    Name:  wash_your_mouth_out_with_soap_sticker-racfa6a226b1e47b9bfd91a5d6e2b3209_v9waf_8byvr_324.jpg
Views: 41
Size:  20.6 KB

I was ony sayin, please don't shout at me the world will punish me enough (as my mammy used to say)

I was ony sayin, please don't shout at me the world will punish me enough (as my mammy used to say)
    No shouting ... just asking a question

She used to call me young lady when she was pretty darn mad, and then thump me for whatever it was i did. usually deserved it too

She used to call me young lady when she was pretty darn mad, and then thump me for whatever it was i did. usually deserved it too
    No thumping ... at least not from me. Can't speak for Sarge, though! Name:  bat.gif
Views: 35
Size:  2.2 KB

I could have sworn somebody was talking about me ...

... nah, I must be imagining it !

Quote Originally Posted by cornishmaid1961 View Post
    I could have sworn somebody was talking about me ...

... nah, I must be imagining it !
    Only good things! I promise!

You're up late ... or is it that you're up very, very early?

Forum Saint
    Kingston Upon Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom
    View meebo1's Feedback (+7886)
    All-About meebo1
    View meebo1's Listings
    Forum Posts

She was up late. Now a good morning from me, although Mil has been calling since 3.30. At least that is when she woke me. And what did she want? 'I haven't had any breakfast yet' My shouting at that moment was not only because of her deafness. I did try to sleep again, but without success, so won't have any energy later to do what I want to do. Moan over. Buttons, I hope you enjoyed you roast and that mike still has all his digits. I have ground coffee beans this morning, so now the coffee is made and I have some tea waiting to get cold for Mil. I'll make some fresh later. I just started to unravel a bit of crochet as I was missing some stitches, but I know where I went wrong, so doing it again should be much faster. That's all for now

Forum Saint
    View Anniemcc2's Feedback (+3934)
    All-About Anniemcc2
    View Anniemcc2's Listings
    Forum Posts

Brrrrrrr - cold and frosty again with no sign of any sunshine to help thaw the cars out.

So staying inside today and maybe do a bit more searching for flights to Thailand next January. If it was Phuket we were going to, there wouldn't be such a problem, but as the wedding is on one of the islands off the east coast, the flight will involve at least 2 changes of between 3 hours and 13 hours depending on airline ! Got brainache last night looking at various sites, I went to bed with a headache that hasn't entirely gone. Just waiting for the Co-codamol to kick in ..................

Thread Information