Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Default Re: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

well the arm holes will fit round my neck, I thought they sort of gripped your arms but i can get both arms in one hole

Well I hope you are going to knit a pink pouch to carry your hand grenades Private Buttons. Mind you with Private Buttons waving those around she will be a lethal weapon in her own right ! (Watch out Mike !)

View maplegin's Feedback (+1177)
    All-About maplegin
    View maplegin's Listings
    Forum Posts

Nigel has his we bought but they are very similar to the hospital ones but do make life safer, he uses on all the time out & if its a bad day then both Drs are quiet happy as it stops him falling over in doors can manage on the furniture.

We are doing a market in another village tomorrow have delibartly put some of the boxes of stock into bags so Somer can carry it while using 1 crutch leaving me to take the rest of the boxes.

have even covered the wind screen hopefully so won't have to defrost quiet so much of the car as we have to go at 8.30 after I have walked Rex.

I am going to take mine for a walk tomorrow, going shopping for stuff for a nice birthday meal for mike, if i send him for sirloin he will come back with a chop and a bottle of plonk, plus i want to buy him some new trousers that he can actually fasten.

Are you sure it's Mike's birthday again?
    ...I am sure we all wished him Many Happies recently
    My, my, doesn't time fly when you are having fun
    --Linda--
    all feedback from eBid

Forum Saint
    Kingston Upon Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom
    View meebo1's Feedback (+7886)
    All-About meebo1
    View meebo1's Listings
    Forum Posts

Good morning! It's dark and cold. But not indoors, I am pleased to say. Mil is chatting away and I hope OH has managed to go back to sleep after I got up. I will go to the canteen shortly to check the provisions. I know we don't have any bread (I forgot to make some yesterday - again) so will have to have a look what I can find. Probably crisp bread or something similar. But coffee and tea is definitely there. I just need to make it. I did manage yesterday to hoover and I made one card. Not a lot, I know So off to make the morning beverages and hope the energy I have now won't depart soon

Forum Saint
    View Anniemcc2's Feedback (+3934)
    All-About Anniemcc2
    View Anniemcc2's Listings
    Forum Posts

Morning - a tad frosty out there but my little car appears to have defrosted itself.

Which is just as well as I have to deliver a small packet to the nice people at the PO

I wouldn't be without my walking stick now I've got used to using it - but did manage to forget it last week for our nephew's wedding and suffered somwhat as a result. Plus I now have a hearing aid which was fitted yesterday. Must remember to use it today for a while to get used to it. Soon be Bionic Woman at this rate !

Mornin' troops. Slaving over a hot stove later as friends coming for a meal this evening. Fish and seafood pie on the menu so the whole house will be ponging of fish. I wouldn't be surprised if I got a visit from the eagles !

All quiet on the Western Front ... humm I think I just found a volunteer to peel my potatoes, scowls in the direction of Private Mcc2 !

Quote Originally Posted by CarnoustieCats View Post
    Are you sure it's Mike's birthday again?
    ...I am sure we all wished him Many Happies recently
    My, my, doesn't time fly when you are having fun
    No that was me in Oct hims is in Feb

Private Hurry reporting in ...
    Name:  winter.gif
Views: 61
Size:  52.8 KB
    February defenses are holding well.
    No, I'm not AWOL.
    I've been enjoying the snow.

Name:  2015 snow.jpg
Views: 60
Size:  52.1 KB

Hope everyone is staying warm and safe. Think I'll head to the mess for a little warm-up. Name:  drinking.gif
Views: 60
Size:  7.2 KB

Thread Information