Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Default Re: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

My goodness, this has got to be some kind of world record for longest continuous thread - I remember reading and following this as far back as 2008 - can't believe it is still going!
    Many changes yet again, started a new venture, and you can watch my store grow here: Really Rural Woodworks

Quote Originally Posted by Idealproductsales View Post
    My goodness, this has got to be some kind of world record for longest continuous thread - I remember reading and following this as far back as 2008 - can't believe it is still going!
    OMG, Private Ideal, talk about a blast from the past ! How are you ? Haven't seen you in ages, I thought you had gone AWOL !

Quote Originally Posted by buttons-and-bows View Post
    My little bug just died luckily outside kwikfit They boosted her battery so my resident idiot brought her back home to tell me. I have now had to ring Kwikfit to get them to come out boost it again and take her back to put new battery on her. I am completely confused by the male species.
    PMSL - I know what you mean. My O/H will drive all the way to Bristol or somewhere to save a few pennies on tyres or something. I'm sure it costs just as much in petrol money as he would save, not to mention the time spent doing it !

Quote Originally Posted by cornishmaid1961 View Post
    OMG, Private Ideal, talk about a blast from the past ! How are you ? Haven't seen you in ages, I thought you had gone AWOL !
    Yup. I've been AWOL a while - Mainly because things got too busy in other selling venues - and I had been awaiting an API from eBid which finally happened last summer, and with the winter being "slow season" I have been working at integrating the API so I can automate a ton of stuff that I would not have time for otherwise. So, with any luck, in the next few months, you'll be seeing a bunch of new listings and my store coming back active finally - just got to get the software wrote up.

Will be good to be back, and with any luck, will be generating a ton of sales (and ebid fees to pay) - actually have hopes that I can build volume here to make the river the #4 website for us, and maybe drop it altogether.
    Many changes yet again, started a new venture, and you can watch my store grow here: Really Rural Woodworks

Quote Originally Posted by Idealproductsales View Post
    Yup. I've been AWOL a while - Mainly because things got too busy in other selling venues - and I had been awaiting an API from eBid which finally happened last summer, and with the winter being "slow season" I have been working at integrating the API so I can automate a ton of stuff that I would not have time for otherwise. So, with any luck, in the next few months, you'll be seeing a bunch of new listings and my store coming back active finally - just got to get the software wrote up.

Will be good to be back, and with any luck, will be generating a ton of sales (and ebid fees to pay) - actually have hopes that I can build volume here to make the river the #4 website for us, and maybe drop it altogether.
    Now that is just the kind of news that Sergeant Major Cornish likes to hear ! Welcome back to the barracks soldier and get cracking on that software !

Of course you must have forgotten our glorious army motto while you have been away Private Ideal, that 'Nothing ever sells on an alternative site', so we will have no swearing with the 'S' word here or I might have to send you to the Quarter Master's store for a bar of soap to wash your mouth out with ! Remember to instruct those newbies that it is window shopping only and protect our precious listings with your life. You might think that my feedback has gone up a tad since you were last here but of course that is merely a figment of your imagination !

I now have 100% proof the OH is not right in the head Sarge , I was watching our little eaglet and I said to him look at the size of Titch now he bent to look at the screen and started whistling to it.Name:  confused2-smiley-face.gif
Views: 38
Size:  1.1 KB

Laurencekirk, Aberdeenshire, United Kingdom
    View Maelbrigda's Feedback (+2605)
    All-About Maelbrigda
    View Maelbrigda's Listings
    Forum Posts

goodnight all!
    Simply Handmade all my handmade items
    Maelbrigda's Bits and Pieces For Clothing and Jewellery, Ornaments, Odds & Ends & Much More
    Craft Store Crafty bits & pieces. Patterns, Card, Yarn, Stamps and more
    Books, Blu Rays, DVD's, CD's and Vinyl Records
    https://www.ebid.net/uk/stores/The-Pagan-Tree

Please have a look. I combine postage wherever possible.

Forum Saint
    Kingston Upon Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom
    View meebo1's Feedback (+7886)
    All-About meebo1
    View meebo1's Listings
    Forum Posts

Good morning! Been to the canteen and made tea and coffee. I will need to wake OH shortly as he will need to drive to east London this morning and as there is supposed to be a bus strike the traffic is going to be worse than usual. Rolls are hot and Mil is quiet and that means just one of 2 things: she is awake (she is a noisy sleeper) or dead. Carer is due in half an hour and I will know then. As I am alone in the house for most of the day I might just drag the hoover out of the cupboard and frighten the dust bunnies. Or I could be creative: knitting, crochet, sewing, make a card or 2 or catch up on the TV viewing and get a move on with my lace tablecloth. My mum keeps telling me she want to see it finished before she dies.
    OH is up now and Mil has coughed, so my peace and quiet is over

Forum Saint
    View Anniemcc2's Feedback (+3934)
    All-About Anniemcc2
    View Anniemcc2's Listings
    Forum Posts

Morning all - no frost this morning and my little car is running again. Himself is taking it into work tomorrow to give it a good run so i won't be going to the PO anytime soon !

Tidy-up day today before I start listing again as I can hardly move in my 'office', but first another mug of tea

Name:  tn_DSCN3521.JPG
Views: 26
Size:  16.6 KB

Oh Private Meebo thanks for the morning laugh, I nearly spat my coffee over the keyboard ! I think the same thing if the Old Soldier's porridge bowl hasn't been used when I come down in the morning, he's either dead or engrossed in morning TV !

Nothing new to report all quiet on the Western Front so I don't know why you have new bombs Private Cats ?!

Thread Information