Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Default Re: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

My washer does it every so often, we havent found out why yet, but the floor is tiled so like maj it a good reason to wash the floor over, saves us filling a mop bucket and using cleaning stuff, like a bogof offer wash one / wash two for the price of. Sorry penni, I know it's not funny, and be careful on that bike in the ice and snow.

Hurrah! I have a fence. I have a gate .
    Fencer away back to his bed - he has a chest infection .

But once he is better he will return and remove the grass, nail on gravel trap, lay membrane and pea gravel
    --Linda--
    all feedback from eBid

Forum Saint
    Kingston Upon Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom
    View meebo1's Feedback (+7886)
    All-About meebo1
    View meebo1's Listings
    Forum Posts

Good morning! Hope everyone will have a good day. I must admit that the thought of something going wrong prevents me using the timer setting on machines. I would hate to come to a swimming pool in the kitchen first thing of the day. Snow is almost gone, so no snowman this year, I fear. Must go shopping and do a detour to the PO. Just a little one......

Forum Saint
    View Anniemcc2's Feedback (+3934)
    All-About Anniemcc2
    View Anniemcc2's Listings
    Forum Posts

Morning - had to get a taxi into work yesterday as my little car wouldn't start due to a flat battery. Luckily OH was able to meet me last night and is chauffering me today as it's his day off. I only use the car 2 days a week + PO runs so it doesn't really get a good run and it doesn't like the cold and damp - apparently.

I don't use the timer on my washing machine and dishwasher for the same reason, meebo. Having had one kitchen flood last year, I don't particularly want another one ! penni - I hope you get it all mopped up OK and are able to sort the problem out.

Forum Saint
    Kingston Upon Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom
    View meebo1's Feedback (+7886)
    All-About meebo1
    View meebo1's Listings
    Forum Posts

OK, I have just listed 2 YDC items. They'll be safe for a bit

View maplegin's Feedback (+1177)
    All-About maplegin
    View maplegin's Listings
    Forum Posts

Glad you now have a fence Linda,

tales of flooding machines is always frightening will only use those type of machine when am home just in case.

Very cold & frosty here today.

Hurrah Private Cats has a fence. I shall expect no more pinched listings now !

I am paranoid about leaving machines on while I am out or asleep, not because of flooding but because of fire. My brother's ex partner was a glass engraver and she used to do some of her work at a building that was full of artist's workshops. Somebody left the dishwasher running there overnight and it caught fire and the workshops burnt down. All the artist's work was lost but luckily nobody was hurt.

Hurrah Private Cats has a fence. I shall expect no more pinched listings now !

Umm ...someone did not recognise my piece of art magnificant wooden structure for what it is
    .. two bombs in disguise planted ..
    --Linda--
    all feedback from eBid

I don't leave my washer on unattended, it just does it in front of my face, or should i say in front of my furry slippers...............splat, I think we just have a loose connection or too small a drain pipe hole thing.
    Still waiting for roofer to tip up but it hasn't been leaking so haven't pestered him YET !!
    No losses
    finger slipped whilst passing one, but it's for Mikes poor knees so not my fault.
    Going for breakfast now after getting up at 11.30 as i didn't go to sleep till 5 am, just sat watching telly and eating crisps.

My little bug just died luckily outside kwikfit They boosted her battery so my resident idiot brought her back home to tell me. I have now had to ring Kwikfit to get them to come out boost it again and take her back to put new battery on her. I am completely confused by the male species.

Thread Information