Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

View maplegin's Feedback (+1177)
    All-About maplegin
    View maplegin's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Re: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Buttons have replaced some of the slates with brand new & real sealed it all, they have been up in the roof & everything is dry they clambered amongst the boxes. so was nice to hear its dry Somer can't get up there & I can but its hard going.

Nice to hear another PC dealer hear hope he makes himself known.

Still a chilly wind here.

great that nothing has got wet and hope they have now cracked it. Just need to get mine done now and then we can get on with re doing the kitchen, no use putting a new cooker in there if it's going to get soaked, it looks like the town dump at the moment.

I was just packing a birthday present for Cadet Huw's girlfriend (in the mess) when I got hit by an incoming missile from Sweden ! Tut, so I had to take two parcels to the P.O. instead of one. I don't know, a few flakes of snow in this country and they feel so at home that they can raid our listings !

Oh Sarge you gotta watch them Swedes, my friend married one an I ended up with a house full of them, brings back good memories for me does Sweden, zooming along on the back of a motor bike with the wind blowing through my hair clutching a 6 ft 7 Swede round the waist. Think I best go and take a reality pill.

Quote Originally Posted by buttons-and-bows View Post
    Oh Sarge you gotta watch them Swedes, my friend married one an I ended up with a house full of them, brings back good memories for me does Sweden, zooming along on the back of a motor bike with the wind blowing through my hair clutching a 6 ft 7 Swede round the waist. Think I best go and take a reality pill.

Lol, I wouldn't, I would hang on to that memory for as long as possible !!!

Forum Saint
    View Anniemcc2's Feedback (+3934)
    All-About Anniemcc2
    View Anniemcc2's Listings
    Forum Posts

Afternoon - been a busy day getting things sorted for our nephew's wedding tomorrow - wrapping present, polishing shoes and ironing clothes................

3pm is not a good time to realise that none of your shirts fit you (OH that is) Just as well I checked with him that did the shirt he was going to wear need ironing Quick trip into Tesco and the new shirt is now ironed and ready.

Quote Originally Posted by cornishmaid1961 View Post

Lol, I wouldn't, I would hang on to that memory for as long as possible !!!
    Do I have to remember getting on a swedish push bike and going down the road only to find no brakes on the handle bars and having to dive off it into a hedge..................stupid back peddle brakes.

Forum Saint
    Kingston Upon Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom
    View meebo1's Feedback (+7886)
    All-About meebo1
    View meebo1's Listings
    Forum Posts

I still miss the back pedal brakes - even after 40 + years.
    Good morning! Mil has had me up for a couple of hours. I think even OH was woken by her conversations. just going to make her tea and will make coffee as well and whatever else is required for breakfast. Another cold morning, I think, so winter isn't over yet even if the Camelias think so (they are both flowering) Not sure what the day will bring, but probably not a great deal of peace and quiet. I might list a new YDC item for Feb before I decide to give it away as a present to somebody

Forum Saint
    View Anniemcc2's Feedback (+3934)
    All-About Anniemcc2
    View Anniemcc2's Listings
    Forum Posts

Morning - can't stop long as we're leaving at 10am for the wedding at mid-day - and we *have* to be in our seats by 11.45am !

Have all a good day

Raining here but no sign of frost ... (still) feeling lazy so will ignore the dust and curl up with a book or two I think...
    --Linda--
    all feedback from eBid

Thread Information