Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Default Re: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Betcha he's in the kitchen .....
    Visit my clothes store -here
    Look in my treasure in trove ! here
    For
    soy wax candles, tarts & melts click here
    For trading cards click here
    Visit my Tazo barhere

He just appeared with a tube of voltarol, for my neck of course. Mmmmmmmmmm sure it i, funny it's the same stuff he needed for his knees this morning. Just an excuse to come to see if I am coming down to do dinner......... sorry i am watching momma or poppa feeding Buster

Quote Originally Posted by buttons-and-bows View Post
    He just appeared with a tube of voltarol, for my neck of course. Mmmmmmmmmm sure it i, funny it's the same stuff he needed for his knees this morning. Just an excuse to come to see if I am coming down to do dinner......... sorry i am watching momma or poppa feeding Buster
    I wouldn't trust my OH with a tube of anything after what sufferings he has caused me in the past.
    He can't be bothered to read labels - he says he can't see to read what's on them -
    Funny how he can read to see what's on the box ....
    For
    Visit my Tazo barhere

I have had a quarter of a tube of fucibet rubbed into my back instead of ibuprofen cream, he then asked did it feel any better as i was looking at what he was holding, he has also squirted sudofed or something nasle into his own eye instead of eye drops, I often sit here and think to myself why did you do it

Quote Originally Posted by buttons-and-bows View Post
    I have had a quarter of a tube of fucibet rubbed into my back instead of ibuprofen cream, he then asked did it feel any better as i was looking at what he was holding, he has also squirted sudofed or something nasle into his own eye instead of eye drops, I often sit here and think to myself why did you do it
    .... erm, I'm intrigued .... just what was he holding then buttons when he rubbed fucibet onto your back?
    Getting eye and nasal drops mixed up is easily done if you aren't fully awake in the morning - I too have to admit to squirting nasal drops into my eyes .... made my nose run and my eyes sneeze ......
    For
    Visit my Tazo barhere

It was a very dreary day until 4:00. The sun came out and it warmed up and was beautiful.

Need to get some work done. eBid was down most of the day at my house. We had a couple of things end that need to be donated. Sold a couple of items from Craigslist so the day isn't totally wasted.

Sounds like this was not a good day for husbands. Mine was in the way all day. Then he was trying to help his brother find something on the computer and since he has fewer skills than I do it meant they had to get me in the mix. Talk about the blind leading the blind. Took awhile but we got it done.

Been a long day. Time to hit the recliner and play a game or two.

Forum Lurker
    Paderborn-Elsen, Nordrhein-Westfalen, Germany
    View TanteGrete's Feedback (+6)
    All-About TanteGrete
    View TanteGrete's Listings
    Forum Posts

Good morning. I feel lucky having got my OH. No complaints (well just a few tiny ones - no one is perfect) Still cold this morning, so I am staying put. Must do my laundry so I will return with some clean things just in case the authorities take it into their heads to search my little case.
    As the weaving is finished and also the mittens, I carried on with the piece of bobbin lace which I started on my last visit. It is just possible that I will finish it. I hear from my OH that the bathroom is making good progress - bath and loo are already in working order. Daughter tells me that my Mil has a cold. That is of course not good news. We will see what happens there. My sister has kindly brought me some coffee - so I am having that while using Bil's PC and she has tea while working on her's. Very companionable. Time to return to replying to emails. Have a pleasant day

Forum Saint
    View Anniemcc2's Feedback (+3934)
    All-About Anniemcc2
    View Anniemcc2's Listings
    Forum Posts

Another frosty start here and the car hasn't defrosted yet in the weak morning sunlight

The day job today, so speak later.

High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire, United Kingdom
    View redkiteshoard's Feedback (+3018)
    All-About redkiteshoard
    View redkiteshoard's Listings
    Forum Posts

Off for a CT scan tomorrow morning. Then we can have a game of hunt the stones,,,,,,,,,,,such fun!

Oh good luck for tomorrow Private Kite. This time I hope you will leave your stones where they are meant to be !

Oh dear I hope MIL isn't too poorly when you get back Private Meebo we don't want the benefits of your leave being undone as soon as you return.

Ahem, I seem to have acquired a little
    bomb in disguise from Norway late last night, must have been just when I was getting into my bunk.

Thread Information