Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

View HerMajesty's Feedback (+1863)
    All-About HerMajesty
    View HerMajesty's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Re: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Things are sounding good on the homefront. Quiet here, and the calor truck finally made it before we ran out, so am now set for cold weather. Which has arrived. deffo.
    Ta-Ta for now!

HerMajesty

Slide Inn for Vintage 35mm photographic slides
    https://uk.ebid.net/stores/Slide-Inn

ALSO!! Click below to see my store, THE BEE'S KNEES!
    https://the-bees-knees.ebid.net

Thats great your Maj, we don't want you catching cold. By the way the wool was apple i think, have made a pistachio one and it's very near the apple but paler, I looked high and low for any bit I had left but I used every inch up. will send you a link when I pin it tomorrow.
    Love this French lampshade in the closings at the moment Sarge

Thank you Private Buttons, I missed it so I don't know which one it was as I have several that I carted back from France. I didn't think the French barracks would miss 'em !

All is quiet on this front. I am beginning to think I need to go get some clothes to sell. I thought I would get out of clothes but they were my best seller. I just about have all my old pictures with the eBid logo gone and will check to see if I can get reinstated to Google when they are all gone.

Glad things went well Vonz. It is always hard when you have to make decisions for others.

Did Sarge say she was losing another one?

Cold---windy---rainy---gloomy here. Supposed to have snow today but only got rain. More coming tonight. As cold as it is I think it will be snow or worse--freezing rain.

Did Sarge say she was losing another one?

Forum Lurker
    Paderborn-Elsen, Nordrhein-Westfalen, Germany
    View TanteGrete's Feedback (+6)
    All-About TanteGrete
    View TanteGrete's Listings
    Forum Posts

Good morning. Vonz, I am glad the OP went well. I'll wish her a speedy recovery. Last night I started weaving a shawl or I may use it as a table runner. I must work hard to finish it in the time left. But if I have time left I could knit a pair of fingerless mittens. (I brought a kit with me) and list them for the YDC so you can keep your hands, paws and flippers warm. Sis has just appeared with a nice mug of coffee for me. I am being spoilt!

Enjoy being spoilt Auntie Greta you deserve it....

Cold and ground frost here but sunny so is pleasant looking out.
    Feeling lazy (no change there then!) so not got moving yet .. another coffee perhaps....
    --Linda--
    all feedback from eBid

Scowls at Private Boi, no I have not LOST another one it was the one that landed when Corporal Somerset had forgotten to mend the hole in the fence !

Glad you are having a good time on your covert operations Tante. I've got the code book out and 'weaving' obviously means gathering in newbies for recruitment, mug of coffee obviously means 'large glass of wine' ... just looking up fingerless mittens !

View HerMajesty's Feedback (+1863)
    All-About HerMajesty
    View HerMajesty's Listings
    Forum Posts

Buttons - I believe it was apple, after looking at the colors on TOS. Pretty, huh? Wish it was for sale here, too.

Glad to hear the surgery went well, Vonz...hope her progress is steady and sure and healing quick.

Woke up to snow this morning..........about an inch. Brrrrr. So glad the truck made it. At least we didn't run out totally like we did in the cold/snow snap of a couple years ago. That did a number on my toes, even with electric fans.

Added a few new things here, but my defenses are amazingly strong. I could give lessons to some of you.
    Ta-Ta for now!

HerMajesty

Slide Inn for Vintage 35mm photographic slides
    https://uk.ebid.net/stores/Slide-Inn

ALSO!! Click below to see my store, THE BEE'S KNEES!
    https://the-bees-knees.ebid.net

Forum Saint
    View Anniemcc2's Feedback (+3934)
    All-About Anniemcc2
    View Anniemcc2's Listings
    Forum Posts

Afternoon - knashing of teeth as workman hasn't turned up to re-grout the Old Sailor's kitchen floor tiles.

And these new Government/NS&I Pensioner Bonds are doing my head in as Dad now wants all the details after saying he wasn't interested! Plus you can't send in a R85 form to get the interest paid in full; oh no, you have to use a R40 form which is an income declaration form in order to claim the interest back - but HMRC has all this information anyway!

Apart form that, got some new listings up again last night + all my YDC offerings are also there if you wish to take a peek.

I'm off to make a mug of tea - anyone care to join me?

So far today we have had snow, rain and now sun but still cold, so far i am having a good day chocolate hamper arrived ( so that was breakfast) then the roofer arrived to see what's going on and will be back in the week to fix it or at least check out what's going on up there.

Thread Information