Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Forum Saint
    View Anniemcc2's Feedback (+3934)
    All-About Anniemcc2
    View Anniemcc2's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Re: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Morning - cold and blustery again today, so not going far.

The new printer is now talking to his laptop, so all is good.

But first another mug of tea as still feeling drowsy:

Name:  Grandmas_mug.jpg
Views: 45
Size:  44.7 KB

Mornin' troops. For goodness sake will you lot stop playing and get on with your listings !

It sounds like you will be having a very good leave day tomorrow Private Meebo, are you trying to turn us all green with envy ?!

A rude awakening again this morning with the Old Soldier setting off his emergency bell by accident, so beware I am not in a good mood !
    Last edited by cornishmaid1961; 12th January 2015 at 12:49 AM.

All I can say this morning in ouch from head to foot, every part of me is hurting, even if I am not moving I am going to attempt to eat something so I can take a painkiller or arsenic or sommat.

View maplegin's Feedback (+1177)
    All-About maplegin
    View maplegin's Listings
    Forum Posts

Buttons somer says he knows what you mean thinks its only the tip of his nose that doesn't hurt, mind you after coffee he is going to attempt to do some more listing.

Cold & bright here but they are saying its going to rain later.

Meebo enjoy your spa day, have a safe trip later in the week am sure you will manage in your ever efficent way to leave everything in order for the rest of the household, how long will you be away.

Sgt hope you don't get to many rude awakenings like you had today.

Come to think of it I think my nose is okay as well but don't really want to speak too soon, just almost poured a bottle of lucozade all over my face as the pain shot in my arm and I jerked and almost missed my mouth, yes I know that's surprising, It has been a while since I have felt this bad, have had one pill will wait before I take another though like somer does to stretch them out through the day, wanted to do some knitting, someone almost cleaned me out last night. Need to buy some tissue paper as well.

Laurencekirk, Aberdeenshire, United Kingdom
    View Maelbrigda's Feedback (+2605)
    All-About Maelbrigda
    View Maelbrigda's Listings
    Forum Posts

My new toy was a pixscan mat for my cameo. In theory I can use it to automatically cut out my fiddly decoupage sheets that i can't manage with scissors any more. However I cn't even calibrate it at the moment as i am too shaky to take a decent photo.
    Hope you enjoy your trip Meebo. Mine for tuesday has been cancelled as they are finally coming to assess us for care needs.
    Slept a lot yesterday and still tired so cant see me doing a lot today except listening to the new audio books i got from Olivia.
    Simply Handmade all my handmade items
    Maelbrigda's Bits and Pieces For Clothing and Jewellery, Ornaments, Odds & Ends & Much More
    Craft Store Crafty bits & pieces. Patterns, Card, Yarn, Stamps and more
    Books, Blu Rays, DVD's, CD's and Vinyl Records
    https://www.ebid.net/uk/stores/The-Pagan-Tree

Please have a look. I combine postage wherever possible.

Well I had a look and am as wise now as I was before I looked. Please you are getting the help you need penni, i think we had best move up there as no one wants to know here, i just get stuff and help myself when I can afford to ( By that i mean when i have saved up enough )

We are 'getting assessed' on Thursday for care and also to see about getting Jean's DLA re-assessed. Not sure about it but at least the two of them are coming together. Got to be done. Mainly I need a contact to ensure Jean is okay if I twist my ankle or something stupid.
    --Linda--
    all feedback from eBid

I'll assess you Private Cats ... eyes glued on kilts and naff at guarding listings !

... look Sarge - alert and ready for action as always two of the bombs landed oopsie
    --Linda--
    all feedback from eBid

Thread Information