Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Default Re: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Great..... I have an attack of Fibro Fog and Pam has an attack of Chemo Brain....... I think it's going to be an "interesting" day here

Forum Saint
    Kingston Upon Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom
    View meebo1's Feedback (+7886)
    All-About meebo1
    View meebo1's Listings
    Forum Posts

Well, it is wet and windy and I am doing the laundry. There are lots of things I should be doing, but I don't WANT to

Mike is nipping to PO, not sure why as they don't really go any place on a Saturday except to the sort office in town. Still a bit windy here at the moment but not as bad as yesterday and have told mike if he gets to the corner and it is too windy he has to come back, I keep telling him to buy a book of stamps so we can put some items in the post box in asda but he will not be told as he is so stubborn, Then again if anything happens i suppose he can phone me up with the mobile phone he has left sat in the drawer

At least it is dry here with a glimmer of sun at the moment.
    Never mind Private Meebo you can leave everything behind soon and relax a bit.

Although knowing you I expect you rush round doing things for your own mother while you are there !

All quiet on the Western Front, nothing to report here.

The temperature has just taken a nose dive to 5c here, I am say here with a hat and a scarf wrapped round my neck and face as the cold has made my jaw kick off, got fish fingers for dinner, I wanted to feel little again, but i did get tartar sauce to go with them

All 3 girls (Jean and the two cats lol) are fed and watered and now in their own beds fast asleep
    - hopefully will see them again before morning ... but who knows?

Looks cold and wet out there. So am in all alone being lazy. The dishwasher is on, coffee is filled up.
    Watching Stephen King's IT on DVD, will watch a Midsomer Murders on itv3 later - very quiet and peaceful.
    'Tis all good. Long may it last...
    --Linda--
    all feedback from eBid

I am just sitting having a gawp about why am I here time and thinking of going to join jean and the two cats.

Laurencekirk, Aberdeenshire, United Kingdom
    View Maelbrigda's Feedback (+2605)
    All-About Maelbrigda
    View Maelbrigda's Listings
    Forum Posts

It was very heavy snow here earlier for about half an hour. Huge fat flakes. It was cold so i went to bed and fell asleep for a couple of hours (or 4). My electric blanket stopped working snd my feet were cold so i got the dog to lie on them
    Got some new toys to play with but it's too cold to get out of bed and i'm too mean to turn the heating up.
    Simply Handmade all my handmade items
    Maelbrigda's Bits and Pieces For Clothing and Jewellery, Ornaments, Odds & Ends & Much More
    Craft Store Crafty bits & pieces. Patterns, Card, Yarn, Stamps and more
    Books, Blu Rays, DVD's, CD's and Vinyl Records
    https://www.ebid.net/uk/stores/The-Pagan-Tree

Please have a look. I combine postage wherever possible.

I'm still waiting for my new toy, I have the urge to twist yarn and play, what have you got?

Forum Saint
    Kingston Upon Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom
    View meebo1's Feedback (+7886)
    All-About meebo1
    View meebo1's Listings
    Forum Posts

Good morning! Yes I also want to know about the new toys. Today is my last chance to get everything in order here including a little bit of sewing repairs, so OH won't run out of clothes during my absence. We are also going out to lunch (at least that is the plan) and while in town I need to get some €€€€ and a few other essentials. Tomorrow I am taking a trip into London for a spa day followed by afternoon tea in some posh hotel. and Tuesday is away day. So not much time left to get everything ship shaped. But I will try. Off to the canteen to see to the breakfast...

Thread Information