Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Default Re: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

I wish the weather would improve then maybe just maybe people would get out side and I wouldn't have so many people nicking my listings (another 2 have escaped today)

Forum Saint
    Kingston Upon Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom
    View meebo1's Feedback (+7886)
    All-About meebo1
    View meebo1's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by buttons-and-bows View Post
    I am sure my OH thinks war is about to break out, he just sat here and said I need to go out for supplies today as we are getting a bit low. I know we are the ebid Army but i hope he doesn't tell any of our neighbours he is going for supplies they will think he is mad, then again?????

I wondered for a moment if it was you that has declared war.

No I am being very well behaved at the moment, my new wall lights, brass with dangly crystals have gone up, only one connected so far as the other needs an earth adding, 4 of my little minatures have been excavated and are up, three more to go up but one needs attention, The barometer is back up and a med sized painting. Light shades are being cleaned and fitted back up as we type. Stair carpet is still in rolls in a heap behind the settee, underfelt is on the top floor in rolls, one day the carpet and the underlay may be joined in holy matrimony, but first i am told we need tackless, left to me it would be a jar of tacks and a hammer.

Mapleginitis has struck... but someone (Raindropsies) has a holiday notice till next Monday - grrr - I want two of her clocks to replace two I have had for years and really they have given up the ghost and have hit the bin at long last lol. Also treated myself to four new really good pans (half price and then an extra 20% off and free p&p - who could resist, well not me!!! - oh yes and a book - an old favourite was falling apart so a new copy is on the way.

Just watched Midsomer Murders - Lewis next - what an exciting Saturday night
    --Linda--
    all feedback from eBid

Private Cats you had better report to the infirmary pronto for an anti Mapleginitis vaccination.

Thank heavens Corporal Dropsies listings are well guarded !

The cheek of it, these newbies are becoming even more brazen. One of them is trying to nick a listing and has even threatened to sneak into my home quarters tomorrow to get it ! If I catch 'em I shall of course explain about our army motto that 'Nothing ever sells on an alternative site' ! Tut ... stomps off to the mess for some fortification !

Oh Sarge! One has gone - just like that - gone - no warning - oh dear - how sad - never mind .. it was a Newbie Sarge!!
    --Linda--
    all feedback from eBid

Think we need that ticking clock back, that would make them run for cover Going to bed now been a hard day.

PS both my buyers now have their correct items and are both Happy, and so am I. OS seller sent a pattern to my ebid buyer I should hang my head in shame really.

Forum Saint
    Kingston Upon Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom
    View meebo1's Feedback (+7886)
    All-About meebo1
    View meebo1's Listings
    Forum Posts

Good morning! Cold and dark still. Nothing lost either, so I feel like hibernating. Been awake since 3.30, but the bed was so nice and warm I stayed there thinking about the things I could / should be doing. Off to the canteen to make tea and coffee and have a look what I might make for lunch

Laurencekirk, Aberdeenshire, United Kingdom
    View Maelbrigda's Feedback (+2605)
    All-About Maelbrigda
    View Maelbrigda's Listings
    Forum Posts

I went to bed early last night at 10pm but was awake again at 2 and up since 3.
    Found another box of things that had been listed at one time but are no more! Photographed them cos i couldnt remember which hard drive the photos are on. so now my fingers are sore so i might go for a wee sleep again.
    hope you all have a great day. (had some friendly fire)
    Simply Handmade all my handmade items
    Maelbrigda's Bits and Pieces For Clothing and Jewellery, Ornaments, Odds & Ends & Much More
    Craft Store Crafty bits & pieces. Patterns, Card, Yarn, Stamps and more
    Books, Blu Rays, DVD's, CD's and Vinyl Records
    https://www.ebid.net/uk/stores/The-Pagan-Tree

Please have a look. I combine postage wherever possible.

Forum Saint
    View Anniemcc2's Feedback (+3934)
    All-About Anniemcc2
    View Anniemcc2's Listings
    Forum Posts

Morning - can't see anything out of the window due to heavy river mist/fog + there's been an overnight frost brrrrrrrrrr.

So staying inside. I see our [full] recycling boxes are still outside unemptied. So much for the council rearranging bin collection day due to Christmas & New Year. Just the wheelie bin got emptied as I've since discovered that the posh new recycling collection truck has broken down !

But first another mug of tea.

Name:  Tea_is_the_FINEST_SOLUTION.jpg
Views: 47
Size:  10.7 KB

p.s. have settled my bill, Penni

Thread Information