Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

View maplegin's Feedback (+1177)
    All-About maplegin
    View maplegin's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Re: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Meebo hope weather isn't to bad for you to venture out & everyone gets done what they want to,
    Hopoe to get some more scanning done so somer can keep his listengs up though he still does have a few he can list.

Still very white here the frost not shifting

Buttons hope the chocolate arrives & perhaps you can get OH to get sweet & sour for today. Hope work goes well for those back to it today.

Mornin' troops. The Old Soldier is still coughing well and I think he might have given it back to me as my throat is feeling a bit sore again. I just hope it is not going to develop into something like I had before Christmas, I don't want to go through all that again ! (Mumble, mumble, cough, splutter, maybe if they are feeling sorry for me they won't notice the four bombs in disguise that were dropped in my shop yesterday !)

Hope you are feeling a bit better today (((Private Wicca))).

I was still awake at 5 this morning so got up and took a pill, now I can't see straight. Can't go for a shower as the loft covers have shot off and on is in the bath room, there is no insulation in that loft yet as it was lost when we had the roof done so when you go in there it feels as though you are outside, if it's not fixed today I will drag a ladder upstairs myself and do it, I will not waste my time trying to poke it with a stick to get it back in place like someone else has, it / they need say two little bolts one at each side but no it would be better to put two huge hooks in it and then slide a pole through them, at this point I lost it, why do men think anything will do, he now knows it won't thats for sure. I don't know where the painter went he was down stairs but he is now missing, I think he has run off.

Oh Sarge not another cold - you will be spending Hogmanay in your bed at this rate
    - you would not be popular if you go out infecting people lol!!!
    --Linda--
    all feedback from eBid

Quote Originally Posted by CarnoustieCats View Post
    Oh Sarge not another cold - you will be spending Hogmanay in your bed at this rate
    - you would not be popular if you go out infecting people lol!!!
    Yes but this is genuine Private Cats and I don't want another bout of what I had before Christmas !!! The doctor has just been to check out the Old Soldier and I have to go down to the chemist in a minute to pick up some antibiotics for him. I'm so fed up with it all ... roll on spring !

View maplegin's Feedback (+1177)
    All-About maplegin
    View maplegin's Listings
    Forum Posts

Sgt so sorry that the old soldier has it now at least GP came out did you ask for yourself as well.

Am pleased to say I have managed a load of scanning & somer has been listing so doing our bests to increase numbers.

Buttons its all got to get better for you.

Quote Originally Posted by maplegin View Post
    Sgt so sorry that the old soldier has it now at least GP came out did you ask for yourself as well.

Am pleased to say I have managed a load of scanning & somer has been listing so doing our bests to increase numbers.

Buttons its all got to get better for you.
    No mine only started again today Lieutenant Maplegin so I'm just praying it's only going to be an ordinary cold this time. (Mumble, mumble, I hope they won't notice the 5th bomb in disguise that has appeared in my shop !)

Forum Saint
    Kingston Upon Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom
    View meebo1's Feedback (+7886)
    All-About meebo1
    View meebo1's Listings
    Forum Posts

Sarge I hope you and your dad will be ok soon. I had a nice morning out - cold but sunny. Gardener came in time for lunch and is now catching up on her work while it is still light enough for her to see anything. My clinic appointment was changed tomorrow from 2 pm to 9am. I expect all patients declined the appointment for that day. The receptionists said the consultant only had 3 patients tomorrow! Well I don't mind, but might not have time to report for duty in the morning. Just find your way to the coffee pot. It will be filled!

Don't you worry Private Meebo I'm sure I will be able to find the 'special' ingredient ! Hope your appointment goes well and you don't have to wait around too long. I'm glad you got out for a bit of a break today, you look after yourself you do far too much - that's an order !

I would like to make and announcement.
    The painter has finished, been paid and left
    the building.Name:  twirley.gif
Views: 47
Size:  5.9 KB

Thread Information