Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Forum Saint
    Kingston Upon Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom
    View meebo1's Feedback (+7886)
    All-About meebo1
    View meebo1's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Re: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Good morning! I got sidetracked while looking for this thread and have depleted the listing numbers. Sorry! I have been to the canteen and left tea and coffee. Hope it won't be too brewed when you all get up. Another wet day, but I will do a bit of shopping later

Forum Saint
    View Anniemcc2's Feedback (+3934)
    All-About Anniemcc2
    View Anniemcc2's Listings
    Forum Posts

Morning - it tried to snow here last night, changed to sleet and then back to rain - but it's cold.

Did a lot of scanning last night of vintage vinyl 45s - thought I'd got rid of them years ago via Freecycle. But it's very difficult to work out an asking price so a bit more research first

Hope your son is on the mend, Pam - it's not easy being self-employed/running a business.

Have all a good day

I got up got dressed wrapped a blanket round me and went back to sleep, now I am hungry, still haven't warmed up, i feel like I have metal rods for bones and rusty gears. But good morning ( only just )

Poor little Buttons - hope you warm up and the aches ease a bit soon. Frost never lifted yesterday but seems to be shifting now - no snow and the gritters have even done the main pavements and paths. Popped out for some essential supplies (well bread and milk mainly lol) so that is it for the next few days thank goodness. Cold meat sannies and soup for lunch. Stew, sprouts, carrots and mashed tatties later tonight I think. Easy day.

Off for another coffee first I think and a read of the book...
    --Linda--
    all feedback from eBid

Private Meebo I hope you are not going down with Mapleginitis we have had enough trouble with all the coughs this winter !

Tut, a newbie joined via my buddy link yesterday which is great for the recruitment numbers but then she made the classic mistake of thinking she was in a boxing day sale and nicked one of my listings ! I must get some new signs made for the new year that states 'Window Shopping Only' !

There is good news however as we are back over the 4 million listings mark so I want you all working hard in 2015 to get us back to the 5 million again.

4,034,708 live listings

12th Night? No,not really - festive humbug or not Xmas has gone ... everything is in the loft waiting to be packed away in their chests for another year, outdoor lights tree ornaments the lot. And I have hoovered so there is no trace left.

My book and another coffee await if my halo don't slip and choke me
    --Linda--
    all feedback from eBid

I have put mine away as well twas easy, I just blew the candle out

View maplegin's Feedback (+1177)
    All-About maplegin
    View maplegin's Listings
    Forum Posts

Am pleased to say son was aloud home this morning but it really has taken it out of him he is very sore & has infact want to go to bed straight away so for him you no someyhing is wrong we are hoping that a few days rest & he will be ok have reminded daughter in law to tell him if he tries to go back to early he could end up off a lot longer.

Gather the roads are bad a neighbour has been on the m6 for hours trying to get home just the volume of traffic & can see the snow on th hills just hope she makes it before it freezes

Oh good news Pam. tell her to tie him down if she has to.
    I sort of slowly hit level zero and conked out till 8.15. so not quite awake yet. Lost one but looks like it's going to be UXB

View maplegin's Feedback (+1177)
    All-About maplegin
    View maplegin's Listings
    Forum Posts

Buttons have suggested that to DIL she is worried that he won't rest enough.
    Just caught up with Downton Abbey, enjoyed but not as good as when it started out.

Keeping everything crossed that it will stay good so youngest son & grandaughter can come for a few hours tomorrow, he says no snow in Worcester so hope it stays that way.

Hope everyone is having a good time

Thread Information