Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Forum Saint
    View Anniemcc2's Feedback (+3934)
    All-About Anniemcc2
    View Anniemcc2's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Re: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Also going nowhere it's cold and snow is threatened later on, so staying inside in the warm.

Getting a bit anxious about our daughter-in-law & grandson who flew back to Europe last night from Oz - her flight was delayed nearly 2 hours in Perth, so hope she made the connection in Jakarta for Amsterdam. Although Schipol website says her flight has arrived, we don't know if she was on it

View maplegin's Feedback (+1177)
    All-About maplegin
    View maplegin's Listings
    Forum Posts

Hope you soon here Annie that they have arrived safely.

Buttons hope you managed to catch up with oh & mke him sit long enough for you to help him, hope you enjoy your cold turkey..

All our Christmas weekend plans have changed my eldest son had emergency op yesterday at 12 noon apparrantly he end up with a very large abbses on his gall bladder, which was about to burst, so no way will the family be meeting up for a meal in Hampshire we were going to then stay with him, but having talked with the rest of the family we called it off so hope to be able to do it in a few weeks time instead. Oh why does it always happen at Christmas time.

Hope everyone is enjoying the holidays & not gone out to all the sales.

No Pam, I haven't managed to catch him yet, I did get asked was it going to hurt and then he dissapeared and cooked me bacon and eggs, and now he is cleaning the kitchen up as i said I will do his leg in there as there is more light, a sink and a tile floor in case of accident like if I empty the bucket over his head
    I am so sorry to hear about your son, are they going to, or have they removed his gall bladder, it's good news they discovered it before it burst anyway, wishing a fast recovery for him XX

View maplegin's Feedback (+1177)
    All-About maplegin
    View maplegin's Listings
    Forum Posts

Yes buttons they have removed it all he has to stay in now as he has a chest infection & they aren't happy with his oxegen levels,
    He is a Optometrist has several practices in Hampshire & is now worried abou patients who have appoinments booked they have cancelled Saturdays Monday & Tuesdays but can see them having to sort a few more, he is always on the go so its really hit him.

Hope you manage to catch up with other half Nigel went to bed after lunch so he's at least catching up on sleep.

Hope the snow hasn't caught up with anyone certainly here its got dark early.

It went dark early here as well.
    I did catch up with him and gave the leg a good soak in oilatum plus and left it to air dry but i have had to cover the very bottom one as he wanted his slippers on as he won't keep still and I forgot to buy handcuffs.

Oh dear what a worry for you Lieutenant Maplegin, I do hope the cadet makes a speedy recovery. xxx

Any news on your family Private Mcc2 ?
    I've got the search party on standby just in case but I'm sure they will be fine.

Forum Saint
    View Anniemcc2's Feedback (+3934)
    All-About Anniemcc2
    View Anniemcc2's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by cornishmaid1961 View Post

Any news on your family Private Mcc2 ?

They have arrived safe and sound - over 2 hours late and little one is not well.

He managed to throw up 3 times all over Sarah before they landed at Amsterdam. They are now at her parents house in Bruges and he is recovering after a warm bath and lots of cuddles.

Oh dear I remember those days only too well Private Mcc2 with Cadet Huw throwing up over me on Brittany Ferries and not being able to get a change of clothes for hours !
    I hope he is back to his old self tomorrow and I'm glad they got there safely in the end.

View NuttyKrafts's Feedback (+644)
    All-About NuttyKrafts
    View NuttyKrafts's Listings
    Forum Posts

Just popped in to say "hello" before the little people get up and end my quiet time! Hope you all had a good Christmas.
    Nutty by name, nutty by nature.
    /

Hand made items here

Bits and pieces here

Fund raising for L.O.R.O.S. here

Books and music for L.O.R.O.S. here

Thread Information