Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Default Re: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Right meal over, and no we had roasties cats, well I had one, 4 sprouts, a bit of turkey and bacon and that was that, my glass of wine has either gone down the sink or in mike, it was more like heart burn plonk than Linfandell ( can't spell that but then again neither can the spell checker) Got an eclair for later and then bed. hope the painter does not arrive tomorrow as I need some house time to myself without folk walking in and out, I need me time, not ungrateful but I need space """" I need to find my self as they say """"

Laurencekirk, Aberdeenshire, United Kingdom
    View Maelbrigda's Feedback (+2605)
    All-About Maelbrigda
    View Maelbrigda's Listings
    Forum Posts

we had two lamb chops each marinaded with harissa paste, roasties roast parsnips and peas. Pete had prawns to start and i had a ince pie and cream to finish and the dogs got a whole chop each. It was great. no stress, no pressure. Slept all afternoon and am now so stuffed i could sleep again
    Simply Handmade all my handmade items
    Maelbrigda's Bits and Pieces For Clothing and Jewellery, Ornaments, Odds & Ends & Much More
    Craft Store Crafty bits & pieces. Patterns, Card, Yarn, Stamps and more
    Books, Blu Rays, DVD's, CD's and Vinyl Records
    https://www.ebid.net/uk/stores/The-Pagan-Tree

Please have a look. I combine postage wherever possible.

Just having a lovely French Coffee and them think It is collapse time. my little arms and legs are done in.

View astral276's Feedback (+194)
    All-About astral276
    View astral276's Listings
    Forum Posts

Two slices of buttered toast was my Xmas dinner.

Mel I just wanted a dish of mixed salad leaves and veg bits from asda and i would have been quite happy eating it out of the plastic box it comes in.

Forum Saint
    View Anniemcc2's Feedback (+3934)
    All-About Anniemcc2
    View Anniemcc2's Listings
    Forum Posts

Stuffed to the gills after a side of salmon, roasties and steamed veg + a bottle or two of Chablis from our Christmas wine box. Followed by Apfel Struedel & icecream - the Old Sailor loved it and went home *very* happy

Just had a DVD double feature here - watched Little Lord Faultleroy then Dave
    and drank loads of coffee and munched on a packet of Ritz.
    So it has been a really peaceful and relaxing (lazy) evening. Lovely.
    Off to bed now with a book and another long lie tomorrow.
    I think it will be another lazy day - certainly not heading out to the sales!!!
    --Linda--
    all feedback from eBid

Forum Saint
    Kingston Upon Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom
    View meebo1's Feedback (+7886)
    All-About meebo1
    View meebo1's Listings
    Forum Posts

Good morning! I will try and be quiet this morning. hope none of you ended up with heart burn / indigestion. Our day yesterday was very quiet - Mil slept all day and probably all night, though I think she is awake now. Off to the canteen for tea and coffee and see what there is for breakfast. Daughter is due to arrive at Heathrow around 11, but OH will have to meet her alone as the district nurse is due today, so someone will have to be here. But I might go out later and see if there are any bargains to be had. Have a good day

Morning Private Meebo. I'm glad the intravenous Christmas brandy drip worked well on MIL yesterday ! I expect it will be nice to have the Cadet back to give a helping hand.

Just trying to summon up enough energy for round two of the Christmas battle.

Well I second Cat's I am going nowhere it's to cold, I am also coughing and spluttering a bit but think it's only through paint pong from two rads that needed painting, the more they heat up the more they pong, and I am not opening any windows I am already sat with a hat on and a scarf wrapped round my face trying to keep my jaw warm , i look like a terrorist
    Got turkey and salad for later with loads of coleslaw and will do a few french fries to go with it, looking forward to that unless OH changes the menu again like he did yesterday, right time to put my nurses hat on to try a new treatment on the leg, have been told to soak it in a bucket with oilatum plus and let it air dry, we will see what happens, but I need to catch him first as he seems to have done a runner.

Thread Information