Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Forum Saint
    View Anniemcc2's Feedback (+3934)
    All-About Anniemcc2
    View Anniemcc2's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Re: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Now the children have gone their own ways, we've whittled Christmas down to just a nice meal - with wine - and use the time to relax after working full tilt upto, and including, Christmas Eve plus OH is back at work on 27th.

When he was newsagent, we had only Christmas Day off as papers were available on Boxing Day, so we had to open

Mike is doing our shopping on his daily walks, all our decorations are paint pots, dust sheets and ladders, I am just sitting here in the mess letting them get on with it, in other words I have given up.

Well I think you have all got the right idea ! The trouble is with the cadets still living here, plus girlfriends visiting and the Old Soldier, everybody still expects the full works. I would be quite happy watching a couple of Christmas films with my bottle of Baileys and forget all the rest !

It was nice that some people were out singing Christmas carols for charity this morning when I went to the P.O.
    (Erm, think I might have forgotten to mention a couple of missiles coming in yesterday !) at least that made things seem a bit more festive.

Well I have been very good this morning and updated all my pictures in my 4 ply section to remove the ebid logo for GS, may do another section later. found 3 that are not on so will have to go through my pattern binders to make sure they have not gone off into cyber space never to be seen again.

View maplegin's Feedback (+1177)
    All-About maplegin
    View maplegin's Listings
    Forum Posts

Well I found 6 pages of relists so have done, them.

Sgt think a lot of the men only do it if they are asked we have a very little tree which we put on the filing cabinet, but infact its suppose to have lights flicking all the time but it was making funny nose so somer took the electrics away & have now found the tree decorations instead but have only done the front of it thats it no more will pick a bit more holly when needed. but somer only wrote Two cards mind you it may be 3 if he bought me one, Must admitt Nigel is good & normally does the washing up at his mums at Christmas as though she has a dishwasher the plates she uses for Christmas are to big for it, so will help with the food have the stuffing to make will do that here & just take Christmas morning.
    Like the idea of your decorations Buttons , longs no one looks in the far corners of our room as can't reach the cob webbs here

Going for a lie down for a while, got a tummy upset, possible through eating chilli dip yesterday. What part of don't eat spicy foods don't I understandName:  504_shrugging.gif
Views: 32
Size:  1.1 KB

Forum Saint
    Kingston Upon Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom
    View meebo1's Feedback (+7886)
    All-About meebo1
    View meebo1's Listings
    Forum Posts

Hope you'll feel better soon

Hey I did not know that tinned red salmon now comes in 'skinless an boneless' variety
    -everyone else I know crunches away (yuck) and eats it skin and all (double yuck)
    and fresh salmon leaves me cold

- well Merry Xmas to me!!... it is wonderful
    went back and bought another 4 tins for sandwiches over the next week or so
    and it may not be totally festive but I do love salmon and chips too
    --Linda--
    all feedback from eBid

Thank you Meebo, It was a bit hot for me at the time but i chomped on dipping my chicken in it, I am having imodium and zantack for dinner tonight, and I got mugged whilst I was snoozing away.

Cats. I mash it all up bones , skin the lot with salt, pepper and vinegar, lovely with a side salad of cucumber

I always removed the bones and skin before mashing it up ... now I can mash away without all those horrible little bits - am not much in a salady mood at the moment so will have it with chips or on a white bread piece ..yummy
    --Linda--
    all feedback from eBid

Thread Information