Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Laurencekirk, Aberdeenshire, United Kingdom
    View Maelbrigda's Feedback (+2605)
    All-About Maelbrigda
    View Maelbrigda's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Re: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

The actual solstice is 23.03 on the 21st. We are having 8 folk for dinner and it is my birthday too so it will be a very busy day.
    The sun starts to get higher in the sky on the 23rd. and hen the return of lighter nights. It is dark here when the school kids get out of school at 3.30 so many mums will be relieved.
    I love the Solstice and all the surrounding festivities but I do yearn for a little more light
    Simply Handmade all my handmade items
    Maelbrigda's Bits and Pieces For Clothing and Jewellery, Ornaments, Odds & Ends & Much More
    Craft Store Crafty bits & pieces. Patterns, Card, Yarn, Stamps and more
    Books, Blu Rays, DVD's, CD's and Vinyl Records
    https://www.ebid.net/uk/stores/The-Pagan-Tree

Please have a look. I combine postage wherever possible.

View maplegin's Feedback (+1177)
    All-About maplegin
    View maplegin's Listings
    Forum Posts

I agree Pennie love this time but even better as it starts to get lighter.

postman just came with a biggish parcel and i thought someone had sent me a present ( I don't normally get presents so was excited) I forgot my friend in Holland was having a parcel delivered to me to send on to her as the seller wouldn't, i will now go and sulk, took me ages to get in it as well

Oh Buttons sorry to laugh but I am laughing with you not at you ..honest
    .. are you laughing yet?
    --Linda--
    all feedback from eBid

Yes, how I forgot it was coming to me I will never know, anyway she just warned me I will be getting another one for her, no idea what yet but can have a nose when it gets here..
    I am shattered and want to go to bed but OH is doddering about packing something and I haven't been able to do his leg yet, getting a bit sick of this 1 am touch.Name:  exhausted.gif
Views: 46
Size:  112.3 KB

Forgot to say she thought it was funny as well, she knows only too well I love parcels especially if it's got a doll in

Forum Saint
    Kingston Upon Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom
    View meebo1's Feedback (+7886)
    All-About meebo1
    View meebo1's Listings
    Forum Posts

Good morning! This is day one of me being in charge of caring duties. So I slept till a respectable 5. 30. Mil is talking to somebody, so I will go and make her tea and get on with things. Went yesterday to buy food for the hamster and came back with food for guinea pigs. So will need to go back and change it. Mind you, going out of the house is good for me, I am sure. So off to the canteen now. See you later

Forum Saint
    All-About meebo1
    View meebo1's Listings
    Forum Posts

I have just discovered 14 pages of closed auctions!!!! guess what I'll be doing later

Quote Originally Posted by meebo1 View Post
    I have just discovered 14 pages of closed auctions!!!! guess what I'll be doing later
    Joining me in the mess inspection Private Meebo ?!

Grrrrr I spent all day cleaning the house and cooking the meal yesterday because Cadet Malcolm's girlfriend was coming, plus shopping and decorating the tree, then did all the clearing up after the meal and would you believe O/H ticked me off because I'd forgotten and left the oven on low after taking the pudding out ! I tell you what troops he nearly ended up with the rest of the apple and blackberry crumble over his head !

All he has done towards Christmas so far is come into town with me for one hour so I could pick my own Christmas present from him, write nine cards to his own friends (I bought the cards and stamps !), bring the Christmas tree in from the garden as it's too heavy for me to drag in and hang three of the decorations from the ceiling that I couldn't reach. Is it just me being a mug or do other people have this problem at Christmas, we wouldn't have so much as a cracker on Christmas day in this house if it was left to him ?!

O.K. deep breath Sergeant Major Cornish ... just got the mince pies left to make, dates to stuff, kitchen floor to steam, silver to clean and last minute veg and salad stuff to buy then I can put my feet up for a bit !

Forum Saint
    View Anniemcc2's Feedback (+3934)
    All-About Anniemcc2
    View Anniemcc2's Listings
    Forum Posts

Morning - guess what - it's raining again, and I'm *not* going anywhere today except to check on the Old Sailor.

Quote Originally Posted by meebo1 View Post
    I've closed my stores for the Christmas/New Year period, so expect I will have rather a lot of closed listings to deal with at some point !

But still have a load of books, etc. to list between times

But first another mug of tea:

Forum Saint
    All-About meebo1
    View meebo1's Listings
    Forum Posts

As we don't 'do' Christmas, I don't have a problem. But you could test the family next year and go on strike and see what happens

Thread Information