Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Forum Saint
    Kingston Upon Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom
    View meebo1's Feedback (+7886)
    All-About meebo1
    View meebo1's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Re: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

A flying pig, for sure. The urge to iron has left me before I got to do any. But have lost a game of scrabble instead

View astral276's Feedback (+194)
    All-About astral276
    View astral276's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by meebo1 View Post
    A flying pig, for sure. The urge to iron has left me before I got to do any. But have lost a game of scrabble instead
    One of the few good things about this time of year is that you usually need to wear a jumper - so you needn't bother ironing your shirts.

Laurencekirk, Aberdeenshire, United Kingdom
    View Maelbrigda's Feedback (+2605)
    All-About Maelbrigda
    View Maelbrigda's Listings
    Forum Posts

Been out for a birthday meal with my sister in law and now i am stuffed. Not quite ready to sleep yet but too full to do anything, so i;m going to sit back and listen to an audio book until i can fit a cup of tea in Hope you all had a good day
    Simply Handmade all my handmade items
    Maelbrigda's Bits and Pieces For Clothing and Jewellery, Ornaments, Odds & Ends & Much More
    Craft Store Crafty bits & pieces. Patterns, Card, Yarn, Stamps and more
    Books, Blu Rays, DVD's, CD's and Vinyl Records
    https://www.ebid.net/uk/stores/The-Pagan-Tree

Please have a look. I combine postage wherever possible.

We had the painter arrive late this afternoon to put a first coat on down stairs, he is going backwards and forwards so much I lost the plot so am just keeping out of the way. going to bed soon I am shattered just watching him zoom past my little office / dump

Must be a Xmas miracle little Buttons - imagine finding a tradesman who can turn up when he says he will AND actually do the work
    --Linda--
    all feedback from eBid

Forum Saint
    Kingston Upon Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom
    View meebo1's Feedback (+7886)
    All-About meebo1
    View meebo1's Listings
    Forum Posts

Good morning! woke really early (3.30) and have done nothing. But now it's time to make a pot of tea and put the coffee machine on. all is quiet, so maybe everyone is asleep. From tomorrow I won't have a carer to wait for. They are both on holiday, so I am doing the duty alone for a week till daughter gets back. It'll be nice to do the job when it suits me and Mil. I could have got someone else but didn't feel like fitting in with another routine and I don't know how Mil would cope with a stranger. So if I don't feel like getting up early, I can actually stay in bed! I hope the postman will deliver my traffic lights biscuit today. Just what I need with my mid-morning coffee

Mornin' Private Meebo. I don't know how you cope with people coming in early like that every day, that would exhaust me before anything like caring even started, I am NOT a morning person !!! Luckily for me the Old Soldier doesn't like rushing in the mornings so I'm sitting here now waiting for him to come down and have his porridge before I go up and assist with his shower etc. Mind you that in itself can be a bit of a pain if I have a morning appointment to get to !

Well there is a glimmer of sun on the hills this morning and a glimmer of light at the end of the Christmas tunnel. The long list of jobs I had to catch up on after my illness is gradually getting shorter. I have to cook a festive meal today as Cadet Malcolm is bringing his new girlfriend round before she heads home to her family for the holidays. Cadet Huw's girlfriend turns up on Sunday as she is spending Christmas with us.

Forum Saint
    View Anniemcc2's Feedback (+3934)
    All-About Anniemcc2
    View Anniemcc2's Listings
    Forum Posts

Morning one and all - there is also a glimmer of sunshine over the hills that I see from my window.

Question - when is the shortest day this year? I know it's usually around 21st December, but can move back/on a day.

Listing some books last night, so numbers creeping up. Considering closing my stores over Christmas/New Year so that I can have some quiet time (hopefully) to try out Linux on my old laptop without being distracted !

I can't put linux on my desktop as I haven't enough ram, I had crucial do a check on the computer as I bought extra ram from them for it a wile ago and it would not install / show up when I put it in and they say that something needs changing in the bios to get the extra ram to install, so before I end up with no computer I left well alone.
    I hate mornings at the moment sarge I am waking up in pain every day, joints and my jaw bone, it's the cold that is doing it I think.
    Yes cats it is nice to see someone arrive when they say they will, I don't mind him coming at funny times as he also has outside work to do when the weather is dry so he is fitting things in and i understand that only too well.

View maplegin's Feedback (+1177)
    All-About maplegin
    View maplegin's Listings
    Forum Posts

Annie the shortest day is Sunset 21st till sunset 22nd, which as you no is Yule.
    Buttons glad your painter is still looking after you.

By the way have shared on Facebook an interesting one that shows all the uses for Honey.

Have been & made sure all the re lists are done.

Took Nigels mum to finish her Christmas shopping yesterday , we both ended up tired, but its all done now,

Postman came earlier with small packet & said there is another van doing the area with the bigger stuff as no more would fit in his van. So I assume they are trying to get post through.

Thread Information