Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Default Re: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Well spotted ...and O M G
    --Linda--
    all feedback from eBid

View maplegin's Feedback (+1177)
    All-About maplegin
    View maplegin's Listings
    Forum Posts

Thanks Trish for putting the pics up they are lovely hope he has a safe journey, meebo you have been busy as usual.

Hope the curtains don't wear you out.

Dull here, soon be time to go to the P.O. but no losses here, so have been gaurding well.

Hope everyone is feeling better,& that Buttons you are not worn out with tea making

Thank you Graham, my other half is sitting behind the front door waiting to start chomping, I am amazed that he still has his own teeth as if it's not nailed down or hidden he eats it.
    Pam I am on tea duty again today as the middle floor is being started today ( I think) unless it's back upstairs for glossing, I am just trying to keep ot of the way, getting to the bathroom is a no no so I had a talc bath this morning. Just wrote my Cards out so Mike will take them to the PO when he has his little daily walk he has to have, other than that i will stay in my little room and just make tea as and when required, getting back upstairs with tea in a cup is a bit dicey for me, but no carpets down so it doesn't matter if i drip some.

Quote Originally Posted by Poscar View Post
    Good morning ladies

I would just like to congratulate one of your regulars..

http://www.ebid.net/forums/showthrea...81#post1634381

I hope that you are all getting back to health again.

Wishing you all a Merry Christmas.
    Thank you for that intelligence source Private Car, I had heard some rumours that Private Buttons had been dabbling with the black market to supplement her rations for Christmas ! There must be a couple of spivs at HQ !

Tut, I had a little attack last night by a newbie but so far it's not paid for so I might be safe !

Keep up the good work on the blackout curtains Private Meebo !

Well done Buttons on winning the chocs, don't let Mike have them all you deserve some of them. And well done to the painter for building you a new step, what a resourceful man.

Quote Originally Posted by booksntings View Post
    Well done Buttons on winning the chocs, don't let Mike have them all you deserve some of them. And well done to the painter for building you a new step, what a resourceful man.
    Oh yes, I forgot about that Private Ntings. That should help you get over the assault course better Private Buttons, what a nice chap.

he is a lovely man and wants to help us with everything, if he knows we are going to do anything he is there offering to help, it's quite a shock to me as no one has ever helped me / us before, present company excluded.

Oh and forgot to say the step in quite wide and I can stand on it quite safely to hang my washing on the last two rows of my whirly line, in other words I can now reach it

Laurencekirk, Aberdeenshire, United Kingdom
    View Maelbrigda's Feedback (+2605)
    All-About Maelbrigda
    View Maelbrigda's Listings
    Forum Posts

I was out before 10 this morning and i'm just back. So it's straight off to bed as tomorrow is an early start as well as it is our day out with the carer. Not even had time to watch casualty this week!
    Simply Handmade all my handmade items
    Maelbrigda's Bits and Pieces For Clothing and Jewellery, Ornaments, Odds & Ends & Much More
    Craft Store Crafty bits & pieces. Patterns, Card, Yarn, Stamps and more
    Books, Blu Rays, DVD's, CD's and Vinyl Records
    https://www.ebid.net/uk/stores/The-Pagan-Tree

Please have a look. I combine postage wherever possible.

Forum Saint
    Kingston Upon Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom
    View meebo1's Feedback (+7886)
    All-About meebo1
    View meebo1's Listings
    Forum Posts

Good morning! After being woken at 1.30 am by dear Mil, I couldn't go back to sleep for ages, which made me sleep late this morning and now I am grumpy. So watch what you say! Anyway, I managed to finish the hemming of the curtains last night before we had a very dear friend pay us an unexpected visit. (unexpected, because I had forgotten she was coming) I haven't lost anything since Sunday and that was a very small item which I am sure won't be missed. Today is a visit to the dentist: a small filling for me and a check - up for OH. Right, Mil's tea should be cold enough to drink, so I will give it to her

View NuttyKrafts's Feedback (+644)
    All-About NuttyKrafts
    View NuttyKrafts's Listings
    Forum Posts

Good morning everyone, hope you are all well/ feeling a bit better.

Congrats on winning the chocs, buttons - don't eat them all at once, you might be sick!

Saying you had forgotten your friend was coming to visit, Meebo reminded me of a 'friend' many, many years ago. I worked nights when my children were little and so was always tired. This particular day, I'd nodded off on the settee when the doorbell rang and woke me up, I answered the door still half asleep and said " oh, I'd forgotten you were coming" - she never came again!
    Nutty by name, nutty by nature.
    /

Hand made items here

Bits and pieces here

Fund raising for L.O.R.O.S. here

Books and music for L.O.R.O.S. here

Thread Information