Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

View maplegin's Feedback (+1177)
    All-About maplegin
    View maplegin's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Re: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Hope everyone stays safe in the high winds, we saw them on the tv the waves look very bad so sorry for everyone, hope Annie you can catch up on your sleep.

Sgt hope you are on the mend, it really seems to be taking its toll this year. We still have colds but think they are improving.

Have managed to get our relists done & now its time to tidy up.

Forum Saint
    View Anniemcc2's Feedback (+3934)
    All-About Anniemcc2
    View Anniemcc2's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by buttons-and-bows View Post
    Annie, when you go back to work can you find out why Oraldene is in short supply, have the ceased making it as we cant get it anywhere, asda just look a bit gormless when you ask them here, i don't know why asda chemist bother opening, you can't even get gauze in there.
    Just looked online at Tesco.com (home delivery) and Lloyds Pharmacy - and they're both o/stock.

Apparently, it's been missing for a while:
    http://www.canalworld.net/forums/ind...howtopic=71132

but here's the real reason:
    http://www.amazon.co.uk/why-is-it-di...sin=B001ECQS18

Thank you Annie, so in other words they are going to wreck it, why can't they leave things alone, I am trying to use sensodyne at the moment but it's making my mouth prickle and tastes horrible.

Thank you Lieutenant Maplegin. Day 18 and the bug just doesn't want to leave me, still coughing a bit this morning, but generally not feeling too bad now just very tired from it all. I didn't wake up until 11.00am, I'm so glad the Old Soldier can still make his own porridge in the mornings otherwise he would be starving !

Got to rush as have to go and get the tank and pick up O/H from work. Will report back later.

O.K. I'm back and O/H is dispatched to his next job.

After all the windy weather I just want to make it clear that it is not a flag of surrender flying in my garden today !

Name:  001.JPG
Views: 47
Size:  211.5 KB

Been here and there and elsewhere today - have bus pass will travel - and actually got a lot off my list - boring food stuff and basic cupboard stuff and essential paper supplies () and even a couple of cheap halogen heaters in case the gas goes off at any time - the ones I have are a good few years old now (if the leccy goes off well then tough - we can wrap up in blankets and throws lol) - so well stocked up and getting there!

Hope Somer and Maple and Sarge and Buttons and Mike and everyone else are feeling better now - and that Meebs got her curtains done and Penni made her Thursday Club lunch ... had tatties carrots and mince for tea - so away to lie down after my exhausting day lol
    --Linda--
    all feedback from eBid

Forum Saint
    View Anniemcc2's Feedback (+3934)
    All-About Anniemcc2
    View Anniemcc2's Listings
    Forum Posts

It's chucking it down in bucket loads - I can't even leave the house to get across to see Dad, so we're conversing via telephone ! He's snug, warm and fed and battened down the hatches for the night.

I'm wrapping parcels to take to the PO tomorrow ..................

It's raining here Annie but not that hard YET, I am fed and watered, got a sleeve to knit and then going to collapse for the night

Forum Saint
    Kingston Upon Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom
    View meebo1's Feedback (+7886)
    All-About meebo1
    View meebo1's Listings
    Forum Posts

Good morning! I can't believe it's still dark outside. I can hear wind and rain, so it doesn't sound very nice. I have spent 1 hour gathering 2 and hanging 1 curtain. They still need to be hammed and 1 more to sew the tape one before hanging. Gathering 6 m of fabric takes forever! So If I am very lucky I will finish today. But need to go shopping - the fridge is very empty/ Tea and coffee are ready, a hot loaf of bread is also there and the carer has just arrived

Thornton Cleveleys, Lancashire, United Kingdom
    View cheaver's Feedback (+1050)
    All-About cheaver
    View cheaver's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by meebo1 View Post
    Good morning! I can't believe it's still dark outside. I can hear wind and rain, so it doesn't sound very nice. I have spent 1 hour gathering 2 and hanging 1 curtain. They still need to be hammed and 1 more to sew the tape one before hanging. Gathering 6 m of fabric takes forever! So If I am very lucky I will finish today. But need to go shopping - the fridge is very empty/ Tea and coffee are ready, a hot loaf of bread is also there and the carer has just arrived
    'Mornin Meebo! You are always such a busy lady you put me to shame.
    But I can't believe you're hanging hammed curtains lol!

Name:  ham.jpeg
Views: 52
Size:  10.2 KB

Personally I'd rather eat them! (sorry, couldn't resist - waddles off quick)

Thread Information