Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Forum Saint
    Kingston Upon Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom
    View meebo1's Feedback (+7886)
    All-About meebo1
    View meebo1's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Re: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

My OH is out all day tomorrow, so with a bit of luck I will have a quiet day pleasing myself (to some extent)

Sheer bliss isn't it Private Meebo !

View maplegin's Feedback (+1177)
    All-About maplegin
    View maplegin's Listings
    Forum Posts

Meebo we did manage to get as far as the Charity shop where Somer can park righ out side, took them a boot full & only came back with to carrieras of books,

Haven't manage much as somer is having a flare up again of the fibro which also means he is anti social, am hoping he will be feeling better by the weekend as the family are coming well 5 of them & suppose to be going out to lunch.

Quote Originally Posted by maplegin View Post
    Meebo we did manage to get as far as the Charity shop where Somer can park righ out side, took them a boot full & only came back with to carrieras of books,

Haven't manage much as somer is having a flare up again of the fibro which also means he is anti social, am hoping he will be feeling better by the weekend as the family are coming well 5 of them & suppose to be going out to lunch.
    Same here Pam I hate everyone in sight at the moment, I have even had a row with a ball of wool and I am trying very hard not to flop down in a heap and cry my eyes out and bash something to bits............Mike is going out BTW

Forum Saint
    All-About meebo1
    View meebo1's Listings
    Forum Posts

crying might just make you feel better, buttons, and I don't blame Mike for going out. Left the curtains and a large bag of bits and pieces in the 'mind' shop, I can't even remember what was in the bag. I have been gradually filling it up over a couple of months. Yesterday I started knitting a cover for a hot water bottle and I hope to get it finished today. Pam I hope for both your and Nigel's sake that he will feel a little bit better for the visitors. Or can you divert them elsewhere?

I must admit I do not like this time of year - end Nov / beg Dec is such a pain somehow ...

EDIT : at midnight .... my three bombs did go off though so will be at the PO tomorrow
    Last edited by CarnoustieCats; 22nd November 2014 at 12:02 AM.
    --Linda--
    all feedback from eBid

Quote Originally Posted by cornishmaid1961 View Post
    Morning troops. Just popped in to say goodbye and behave yourself as I have a 101 things to do today before I leave. I hope Cadet Huw will be able to get the live stream going to Coventry cathedral tomorrow so the Old Soldier can watch the graduation - the wonders of modern technology !

Private Boi has obviously lost control again over the pond (well I have to blame someone !) as I found a
    bomb in d
    isguise with the USA flag on it dropped in my shop last night ! Unfortunately I won't have time to defuse it before I go ! Such a shame !

Sorry Sarge---well maybe I am. Had a steady stream of company for the last few weeks. Now we are buried in snow banks.

This is our side yard and our motor home that won't be going any place soon.

Name:  Nov. 2014--7 (480x640).jpg
Views: 39
Size:  152.4 KB

Forum Saint
    All-About meebo1
    View meebo1's Listings
    Forum Posts

The snow does look so beautiful! anyway, a hearty good morning from me. All is quiet apart from OH, so it looks like a restful day for me. Made coffee and tea and there are some croissants to go with that. Son emailed me some pictures of two of his dogs with some kittens that he found by his dustbins.
    Name:  1416636553-7131-45.jpg
Views: 35
Size:  132.0 KB Name:  1416636554-7131-46.jpg
Views: 35
Size:  154.1 KB

At times like these I am happy he lives on the other side of the world or I would end up with his rescue animals. Duty calls

View maplegin's Feedback (+1177)
    All-About maplegin
    View maplegin's Listings
    Forum Posts

Meebo they look so sweet, at times its a good job we don't have more space otherwise there would be more animals here.

As for visitors we will go to the pub for lunch & then go back to Nigels parents as his mum said they have the room for 5 extra here there isn't much room. & with Children who have been cooped up in a car for 3 hours not much space. so hopefully they will be ok.

Somer is trying to list YDC's & I have been sorting & numbering Pc's which I will now scan so next week he can do some listing.,

Buttons hope you are feeling brighter sometimes a cry does help as it lets it all out, hope hubby didn't have to stay out all night, Nigels says who won the fight with the wool.

Some of the Christmas lights appear to have gone up in peoples windows already. bit early.

Thread Information