Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Forum Saint
    View Anniemcc2's Feedback (+3934)
    All-About Anniemcc2
    View Anniemcc2's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Re: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Today on Penguin Island, just off the coast of Rockingham [southern area of Perth, WA]

Name:  Penguin_Island_16aa.jpg
Views: 47
Size:  90.9 KB

Thank you for the kind wishes troops. It's weird I didn't have a lot of contact with Jack as he wasn't my relative, apart from when he used to come to pick up my brother and meeting him at various functions later in life, but I feel as if it's another connection with my mother and that whole era of my childhood back in the 60's and 70's severed. I do feel rather sad that he has gone and I'm glad we got to see him one last time this year.

Right I had better start thinking about the trip to Coventry tomorrow. At least we are not leaving until the afternoon so I will have time to sort out everything for the Old Soldier before I go as I'm leaving Cadet Huw in charge. It's such a pain that the graduation ceremony is at 10.30am otherwise we could have just gone up for the day. When you think of all the traffic that will be arriving at the same time and having to find somewhere to park I didn't fancy being stuck in a traffic jam for hours in rush hour traffic.

Just editing to say what a great photo Private Mcc2 - now you have really made us all jealous !
    Last edited by cornishmaid1961; 16th November 2014 at 12:22 PM.

Give the old solider and your brother a hug from me, would do it myself but he might catch something
    Annie GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR, the only thing shining here is my LED light , I do hope you are having a great time though

Thought your nose was glowing little Buttons?

Congrats all rouind for babies and anniversaries.

Still sad - but a good old age though Sarge.
    --Linda--
    all feedback from eBid

Forum Saint
    Kingston Upon Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom
    View meebo1's Feedback (+7886)
    All-About meebo1
    View meebo1's Listings
    Forum Posts

I think I missed hitting the 'post' button this morning, as I am sure I reported for duty at the usual hour. Still, you must have found the tea and coffee or there would have been a search party trying to locate the key for the extra special ingredient. I am just waiting now for the carer and then I can stop watching the clock till tomorrow. in the meantime, I will play with some new cutting dies that came yesterday, or I might start putting ornaments into boxes as OH has been persuaded that our sitting room needs painting. We didn't do that when we moved (now 4 years ago. Where did the time go?) It shouldn't take too long as we have tall bookshelves one side and we won't be moving those. Enjoy the graduation, Sarge

View maplegin's Feedback (+1177)
    All-About maplegin
    View maplegin's Listings
    Forum Posts

Annie lovely photo am glad you are njoying the little man.

Sgt hope your trip will go well be nice to have a night away, don't foreget to take the ear plugs.

Turned quiet miserable here.

Quote Originally Posted by CarnoustieCats View Post
    Thought your nose was glowing little Buttons?

Congrats all rouind for babies and anniversaries.

Still sad - but a good old age though Sarge.
    What nose? there is hardly any left

Quote Originally Posted by meebo1 View Post
    I think I missed hitting the 'post' button this morning, as I am sure I reported for duty at the usual hour. Still, you must have found the tea and coffee or there would have been a search party trying to locate the key for the extra special ingredient. I am just waiting now for the carer and then I can stop watching the clock till tomorrow. in the meantime, I will play with some new cutting dies that came yesterday, or I might start putting ornaments into boxes as OH has been persuaded that our sitting room needs painting. We didn't do that when we moved (now 4 years ago. Where did the time go?) It shouldn't take too long as we have tall bookshelves one side and we won't be moving those. Enjoy the graduation, Sarge
    Meebo I need to learn about these machines as i want to make things doll house size of 6th scale doll size, like flowers and leaves in thin sort of plasticy stuff for leaves and flowers etc in fabric and or that mulberry paper, what is the best thing to buy for what I want. I know penni has one that doesn't need dies so i will ask penni as well

Quote Originally Posted by maplegin View Post
    Sgt hope your trip will go well be nice to have a night away, don't foreget to take the ear plugs.
    Lieutenant Maplegin what would I do without you and your wise words ?!

Forum Saint
    Kingston Upon Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom
    View meebo1's Feedback (+7886)
    All-About meebo1
    View meebo1's Listings
    Forum Posts

Buttons, I have one with dies, though I can see the advantage of a computerized one if you want to do lots of different sizes

Thread Information