Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Default Re: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Hey little Buttons - you are sounding much better .
    --Linda--
    all feedback from eBid

Forum Saint
    Kingston Upon Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom
    View meebo1's Feedback (+7886)
    All-About meebo1
    View meebo1's Listings
    Forum Posts

Good morning! That did sound almost like the 'old' buttons. I like the smell of Olbas oil better than Vick, but only when I have a cold. I have made tea and coffee and as we have run out of Müsli and bread it's crispbread this morning. I think it's time for a shopping trip. I also need to visit the PO as a buyer sent me a message that I sent the wrong pattern! Oh the shame! At least I still have the one she wants. Time to decide what job to tackle first this morning....

Forum Saint
    View Anniemcc2's Feedback (+3934)
    All-About Anniemcc2
    View Anniemcc2's Listings
    Forum Posts

Sitting on a sunny balcony with a chilly wind blowing in off the sea - BBBBBRRRRRRR. From the sound of it there are some good surf waves out there.

Back to Perth tomorrow loaded with Christmas prezzies

Oh dear, such a hardship Private Mcc2, just think about the rest of us enjoying ourselves back here ...

... O.K. so I had to exaggerate a bit to make her feel guilty !!!

Oh joy it's the dentist again today but at least it's just for a check up on the implants to see that all is well and not for any treatment.

Still all quiet on the Western Front. My camouflage seems to have been working really well these last couple of months and I still haven't figured out why ? I remember HQ posting something about HTML and that Google had changed something so I'm wondering if it is to do with that ? (sob)

View maplegin's Feedback (+1177)
    All-About maplegin
    View maplegin's Listings
    Forum Posts

Gather Sarg they put the Christmas lights on for you last evening.

Buttons Glad to here you are improving, must admit I these days use eucalptus oil or campour oil on a tissue or even you can burn the oil in a tea light burner, that may help you.

Pennie you will be pleased to here them say its getting cooler your way again, they are threatening us with storms.

Meebo thanks for the refreshments.

We have just both done our relists nearly 900 between us so numbers should go up again, I did them 2 days ago.

Thank you everyone, I am begining to feel a bit more normal again, not completely but getting there, cold and chesty feelings are a bit less but it's the joint pains that are getting me, mike had to massage my shoulders and feet and hips before i could move properly this morning, just got to get the fingers moving now as the one i am using to type is getting worn out

Quote Originally Posted by cornishmaid1961 View Post
    Oh dear, such a hardship Private Mcc2, just think about the rest of us enjoying ourselves back here ...

... O.K. so I had to exaggerate a bit to make her feel guilty !!!

Oh joy it's the dentist again today but at least it's just for a check up on the implants to see that all is well and not for any treatment.

Still all quiet on the Western Front. My camouflage seems to have been working really well these last couple of months and I still haven't figured out why ? I remember HQ posting something about HTML and that Google had changed something so I'm wondering if it is to do with that ? (sob)
    No exaggeration ... looks like the Midwest US! They received quite the snow storm ... up to 24 inches in some places.

Lashing rain and blowing a gale here - just started in the last hour or so
    .... do not need to go out tomorrow if it continues
    sob sob lost one today though hurrah shhhh....
    --Linda--
    all feedback from eBid

Forum Saint
    Kingston Upon Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom
    View meebo1's Feedback (+7886)
    All-About meebo1
    View meebo1's Listings
    Forum Posts

Good morning! It's pouring with rain here and Mil is talking away. But as we have been able to convince her that the room will be warmer when her door is closed, it doesn't disturb us much. But I will make some tea and coffee shortly and she can talk to a real person for a while. If the weather isn't too horrible, I will make a trip to Wimbledon and purchase some tickets for the panto in January. I'll be going with 2 friends and one of them is Japanese. Any idea how to explain a pantomime? Right, canteen duty now. See you later

Lol well you could try this Private Meebo !
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4_6FxW_yPPY
    Can't you book the tickets online if the weather is grotty ?

Slaving over a hot stove today as have friends coming for a meal tonight.

Private Cats how have you managed to lose another one when I've got cobwebs on my rifle as I've been guarding mine so well ?!

Thread Information