Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Default Re: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Had an off day... aches and pains, esp head, just not clearing. Popped out for some essential shopping (bread and milk mainly) and the PO for a little one in the afternoon - everything seemed so hard to get done and was glad to get back home again

Settled down for 8pm to watch Frost on itv3 ... and have had a lovely sleep!!!! Cannot believe it is way after 11pm. Having a coffee and a catch up then will go to bed

Hope tomorrow is a better day for everyone
    --Linda--
    all feedback from eBid

Forum Saint
    Kingston Upon Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom
    View meebo1's Feedback (+7886)
    All-About meebo1
    View meebo1's Listings
    Forum Posts

Good morning! Mil started talking last night but as OH and I finished a bottle of wine between us, I slept soundly. I fear that I kept OH awake with my snoring as my mouth was dry and nose bunged up when I got up. I knew I shouldn't have tortilla chips with melted cheese and salsa to go with the wine. But we had to do something to celebrate 44 years of married bliss. Nothing special planned today. Coffee and tea will be ready shortly, so help yourselves.

Forum Saint
    View Anniemcc2's Feedback (+3934)
    All-About Anniemcc2
    View Anniemcc2's Listings
    Forum Posts

Afternoon from a windy Perth, WA. Not long back from our trip out into the bush and now treating the mozzie bites we seem to have collected.

Much cooler down here on the coast so may have a nap later - it's 1.45pm here and everyone else has gone out

Forum Saint
    Kingston Upon Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom
    View meebo1's Feedback (+7886)
    All-About meebo1
    View meebo1's Listings
    Forum Posts

Hi, Annie, It feels as if winter has arrived here. I must remember to bring in my plant pots before the frost comes. It'll be a shock when you return and the temps are below zero. So make the most of the warmth regardless of the mozzies

Laurencekirk, Aberdeenshire, United Kingdom
    View Maelbrigda's Feedback (+2605)
    All-About Maelbrigda
    View Maelbrigda's Listings
    Forum Posts

Morning Ladies. Yes it was much colder last night. I even had the heating on for an hour. Been up since 3 and have the group this morning so will have to have a nap later. I have a craving for a boiled egg so might go and have breakfast. sat at desk to make cards and ended up tidying out my drawers because i couldnt find my glue pen. It had fell down the back and was on the ledge at the back of the drawers.
    Hope you are adjusting to the temperature Annie. I couldn't cope with that heat. I find summer here miserable as i get too hot.
    looks wet out so i might have to consider looking out a coat. Went to the shops last night with just a summer top on and cycling along people were giving me strange looks but when i was in the shop i nearly passed out from the heat.
    Simply Handmade all my handmade items
    Maelbrigda's Bits and Pieces For Clothing and Jewellery, Ornaments, Odds & Ends & Much More
    Craft Store Crafty bits & pieces. Patterns, Card, Yarn, Stamps and more
    Books, Blu Rays, DVD's, CD's and Vinyl Records
    https://www.ebid.net/uk/stores/The-Pagan-Tree

Please have a look. I combine postage wherever possible.

Looks like I'm going to have to raid Captain Jewels' medal cupboard for another medal for Private Meebo. Congratulations, 44 years is quite an achievement !

I hope the Australian mozzies appreciated the international cuisine Private Mcc2 !

Got a busy day today lots of chores to get done before the cadet's birthday meal this evening, cough, cough, including a little run to the P.O.

Congratulations. Glad you enjoyed your evening Meebs ... sometimes staying in can be good too - eat what you want, drink what you want, and then no travel - lovely and lazy.
    --Linda--
    all feedback from eBid

I am feeling like poo and itching all over into the bargain, I can't even decorate my Christmas hats for coughing and spluttering and i look like a ghost I don't think I will be up for very long, just waiting for darn Yodel with the chair....... I think I am wasting my time though

edited to say, lost one and listed one

Hope it arrives soon little Buttons

...pouring rain here but am happy sitting reading (well trying to stay awake to be honest)
    --Linda--
    all feedback from eBid

View maplegin's Feedback (+1177)
    All-About maplegin
    View maplegin's Listings
    Forum Posts

Buttons hope the Chair arrives, Must say in this area Yodel are good, but there are others who aren't good. This area we seem to have quiet a lot deliveries done by cars, but the one who does it who lives in the village will actually come back in the evening.

Buttons hope you will soon be improving.

Meebo comgratulations on 44 years, glad you had a nice evening.

Very dull & cold here wish we had some of your sunshine Annie.

Thread Information