Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Default Re: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Pam, I will put up with the aches and pains the tablets are causing as I feel so ill with my chest and don't want to be taken into hospital again

Mornin' troops. Yes I had a good tipple thank you Lieutenant Maplegin in fact there's no such thing as a bad one !
    I think there will be some more tippling this week as tomorrow we are going for an early birthday meal for Cadet Huw as his girlfriend has to go home at the weekend. We should be meeting Cadet Malcolm's new girlfriend for the first time too so that will be interesting. Then on Friday I've got a girl's night out where of course we will sip a couple sherries with great decorum !

Corporal Duffy please do not mention that dreaded word. It might remind the newbies that they will need to attack soon and we certainly wouldn't want that would we !

Laurencekirk, Aberdeenshire, United Kingdom
    View Maelbrigda's Feedback (+2605)
    All-About Maelbrigda
    View Maelbrigda's Listings
    Forum Posts

I have spent 3 days hunting through all 3 sheds for 2 items i photographed and listed just 8 days ago and still havent found them. I will just have to refund it is on tos so i worry so much about feedback even though i have kept them informed of what is happenning. Maybe i should just stop listing but i need the money for christmas.
    I am so sore now - even my aches ache.
    Hope buttons gets better soon and somer feels better soon. Even my toes hurt!
    Simply Handmade all my handmade items
    Maelbrigda's Bits and Pieces For Clothing and Jewellery, Ornaments, Odds & Ends & Much More
    Craft Store Crafty bits & pieces. Patterns, Card, Yarn, Stamps and more
    Books, Blu Rays, DVD's, CD's and Vinyl Records
    https://www.ebid.net/uk/stores/The-Pagan-Tree

Please have a look. I combine postage wherever possible.

Penni, the only thing that I have that isn't aching is my teeth I forgot to tell my GP that i think I have torn my stomach muscles and hurt my belly button again as well ( it's been repaired once when i had my last op as it got kind of cut through) Really fed up so i know how you must feel with loosing something as well.......chin up love, and don't stop listing you are doing great.

View maplegin's Feedback (+1177)
    All-About maplegin
    View maplegin's Listings
    Forum Posts

Buttons well back from the Drs & at last we have it in writing via the consultant that Nigels inslin having to keep going up is because of the Medication that he is taking so its going to be better apparrantly to increase inslin & take the tablets.

Nigel says Buttons he can quiet understand that the teeth are the only thing not hurting hope that the tablets soon start working for you.

Sgt hope you enjoy all your celebrations,

Pennie hope you can find the missing objects you know what will happen as soon as you refund you will find it.

I have sat here in my window near the computer all day waiting for yodel to deliver a new chair for mike ( cheaver and squirrels suggestion to allow him to get up better ) the tracking said they tried to deliver at 11.28 but could't get a reply and could not leave a card as it's flats, I live in a ruddy house, they are down right liers, Mike has already fallen off a hard backed chair with no arms two nights ago and hurt himself, they said they will send the driver back with it so we are taking turns being out in the garden, really not doing me a lot of good but needs be, I hope for his sake it is Mike out there when he brings it as I hate liars with a vengeance.

I hate Yodel with a vengeance. The number of times they have delivered my packages to the wrong houses in our street is unbelievable and do you remember the Old Soldier had to go without a headboard for his bed for three whole weeks when he first moved here and that was Yodel's fault too !

Well as you can all imagine the way i am feeling, i rang them again and they have now told me it is now at the Midlands centre and well be delivered tomorrow and he also repeated the lies they told me earlier and..........................I went berserk and told them exactly what i thought of them, that the were a lying load of sods and as they deliver till 9 PM that they had 4 hours to get it back here, " do you get it you load of lying idiots" amongst other things, i think he may now be deaf.
    I have also mailed the seller as it was free delivery and I paid extra for faster delivery.
    Then i set too on a OS seller who is messing me about, over a week to ship and now she has closed down for a week, well she may close down altogether by the time I have finished with her, she now says she has posted them today, so it's no stars for her except one for her despatch Name:  dev-smiley-face.gif
Views: 33
Size:  767 Bytes

Laurencekirk, Aberdeenshire, United Kingdom
    View Maelbrigda's Feedback (+2605)
    All-About Maelbrigda
    View Maelbrigda's Listings
    Forum Posts

Luckily i have found the more expensive item of the two (a shed alarm) in with my sewing machine and sewing stuff!
    The game still hasnt turned up. I suspect it may be in the hall cupboard but it is packed to the rafters with stuff and I am too tired and sore to look anymore.
    Buttons - even my teeth are sore! Well not my teeth my gums. One of the side effects I have had for over 20 years is that I grind my teeth really hard. All my top ones were falling out due to receding gums so they gave me a top plate. If i take it out at night I gnash into my gums and cut them to ribbons. If i keep them in i grind the plate into the roof of my mouth and create ulcers. I paid £60 for a gum shield to wear at night and after 3 days it had big holes in it.
    I have to say I like yodel. Our driver is great. He knows it takes Pete a while to get to the door and he waits patiently. They text us in the morning to give us a 1 hour notice of time of delivery and he always has treats for the dogs. MyHermes on the other hand...
    Simply Handmade all my handmade items
    Maelbrigda's Bits and Pieces For Clothing and Jewellery, Ornaments, Odds & Ends & Much More
    Craft Store Crafty bits & pieces. Patterns, Card, Yarn, Stamps and more
    Books, Blu Rays, DVD's, CD's and Vinyl Records
    https://www.ebid.net/uk/stores/The-Pagan-Tree

Please have a look. I combine postage wherever possible.

Now MyHermes have never let me down yet, they have left parcels in some very strange places but they have always got there and here, be going to bed soon, just got to do mikes leg and take my horse pill and everything else can wait.

Thread Information