Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Default Re: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

I am hanging on and go to the dentist every 6 months for my MOT

GP has just been and gave me antibiotics and told me if I hadn't have rang him I would of ended up in hospital, if fact I am that bad he could not give me my flue jab, only for you lot of little carers going on at me to go to the doctors i would have ended up in a hospital bed............again, so thank you

Well the only way MY troops are going to be struck down Private Buttons is by defending their listings, not by some stupid infection ! So hurry up and get better now, I'll send someone round to mop your fevered brow !

Um, better not mention that another
    bomb in disguise has been dropped in my shop as it might give Private Buttons a relapse !

View maplegin's Feedback (+1177)
    All-About maplegin
    View maplegin's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by buttons-and-bows View Post
    GP has just been and gave me antibiotics and told me if I hadn't have rang him I would of ended up in hospital, if fact I am that bad he could not give me my flue jab, only for you lot of little carers going on at me to go to the doctors i would have ended up in a hospital bed............again, so thank you
    Buttons we are very pleased that your Dr did respond & hopefully you are on the mend please just take it easy & it will all be there to do when you are better just put your self 1st this time.

Sgt think you really like the dentist, as you seem to spend so much time there, hopefully once the appoinment on 19th you won't need anymore this year, hope the implants are now working ok.

Hope everyone else is starting to feel better,

Here we had a frost but a bright morning enjoyed the walk this morning put the washing on when it was time to put it out puring in rain so not good.

Private Buttons I hope you haven't given your bug to Private Meebo ? I missed out on my special coffee this morning
    I hope she is alright and that MIL is O.K., it's not like her to go AWOL ?!

Hope Meebo is okay, but I haven't given it to her sarge, I only just got up and someone sooked in while I was asleep and stole something.
    Can someone tell me what mulberry die cuts are as I need some tiny poinsettias and don't really know what I am buying, I only want little ones for my hats no bigger than 10mm, i only need the red bit as I have beads for the middle and leaves, I found everything else now.

Forum Saint
    Kingston Upon Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom
    View meebo1's Feedback (+7886)
    All-About meebo1
    View meebo1's Listings
    Forum Posts

Good evening. I know I wrote twice, but obviously forgot each time to press 'reply' Ah well, I am off to bed soon, but will see you in the morning

Laurencekirk, Aberdeenshire, United Kingdom
    View Maelbrigda's Feedback (+2605)
    All-About Maelbrigda
    View Maelbrigda's Listings
    Forum Posts

mulberry die cuts are handmade paper shapes. I dont think you could use them on hats and they are quite fragile and would not stand being played with or washed. I could cut some on my cameo machine but i dont have any red fabric
    Simply Handmade all my handmade items
    Maelbrigda's Bits and Pieces For Clothing and Jewellery, Ornaments, Odds & Ends & Much More
    Craft Store Crafty bits & pieces. Patterns, Card, Yarn, Stamps and more
    Books, Blu Rays, DVD's, CD's and Vinyl Records
    https://www.ebid.net/uk/stores/The-Pagan-Tree

Please have a look. I combine postage wherever possible.

Quote Originally Posted by meebo1 View Post
    Good evening. I know I wrote twice, but obviously forgot each time to press 'reply' Ah well, I am off to bed soon, but will see you in the morning
    Phew, glad I'm getting my special coffee in the morning ... might just go and inspect the mess to keep me going until then !

View 20sent06's Feedback (+11873)
    All-About 20sent06
    View 20sent06's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by cornishmaid1961 View Post
    Phew, glad I'm getting my special coffee in the morning ... might just go and inspect the mess to keep me going until then !

Bruce Bairnsfather summed it up nicely awhile back: http://uk.ebid.net/for-sale/bruce-ba...553102.htm#pic

Thread Information