Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

View maplegin's Feedback (+1177)
    All-About maplegin
    View maplegin's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Re: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Buttons hope you will soon be feeling better hope the \Brandy helps, by the way house the finger healing.

Hope everyone else will soon get over there colds etc, hopefully they will all be gone by Christmas & no one really wants them returning ,

Annie have a lovely trip.

Meebo have a safe trip home,

Somer is just doing stuff for YDC, am off to have a look at the goodies.

Right the good news is that I sneezed a few times yesterday but it doesn't seem to have turned into anything major so I should be able to go out this evening.

A happy Diwali to eBid India.

I'm getting a nice home made Indian meal tonight at a friend's house, can't wait, mind you I still have to cook for my lot before I go.

Yes well you blerdy sneezed it at me, so for spite I bought 3 and lost 3 this week I think

Maple the finger is doing nicely now almost back to normal apart from a bump in the crease

Forum Saint
    Kingston Upon Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom
    View meebo1's Feedback (+7886)
    All-About meebo1
    View meebo1's Listings
    Forum Posts

Good morning! I am rather tired, but couldn't sleep any more. I went last night with my sister to her square dance club. Just to watch. mind you. You'll have to learn a new language to understand the names of all the steps and figures! I have done my first YDC pimp (could be my only one)
    Not sure how the day will go. There are a couple of things I would like to do, but I am not sure what I will be able to do.
    I hope you are all well or at least better today. Auf Wiedersehen

Forum Saint
    View Anniemcc2's Feedback (+3934)
    All-About Anniemcc2
    View Anniemcc2's Listings
    Forum Posts

Morning - today I will be defrosting the fridge/freezer after moving all the frozen stuff into the big freezer in the shed.

But first, I'm reading my emails and having a mug of tea

I hate that Job Private Mcc2. Thankfully I got mine defrosted a couple of nights ago as it was getting to the point where I couldn't close the drawers !

Had a nice meal last night for Diwali at my friend's house. We had pumpkin curry and it was delicious. I've come to the conclusion it is what Private Cats should be eating to clear her sinus problem as I must have got through a packet of Klennex with all the hot spices !

I see Private Meebo will be patrolling in squares when she gets back to the barracks !

I sell drawings of comic book characters, and this area is not yet being exploited in EBID. That's too bad.
    http://br.ebid.net/users/amorimcomicart

Welcome to the eBid army Private Comicart. I don't think we have ever had a Brazilian soldier in our ranks before. ( Rubs hands with glee at the thought of trying some Cachaça in the mess !) We need listings of all sorts on ebid to bring more buyers in, so the more you can list the more the site will get noticed.

Welcome to the madhouse .. umm ... I mean the eBid Army Private Comicart
    --Linda--
    all feedback from eBid

Forum Saint
    Kingston Upon Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom
    View meebo1's Feedback (+7886)
    All-About meebo1
    View meebo1's Listings
    Forum Posts

Was everybody busy bidding on the YDC items? Or are you all visiting the infirmary? Anyway - Good morning. It was another long day yesterday and I came home with 2 pairs of trousers from my mums that need to be altered. Guess waht I will be doing this morning! My sisters children are coming to lunch and then we are invited to dinner this evening. Why does everything happen at once? I also need to buy my supply of bread. Fingers crossed that I don't run out of money. And on Tuesday I should be back on coffee duty!
    Last edited by meebo1; 25th October 2014 at 06:29 AM.

Thread Information