Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Default Re: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Hurrah, thank goodness for that Private Buttons. I hope you realise that you won't be able to get out of potato peeling duty any more !

B b b buuuuuuut it not better yet sarge and I might just hurt it

Going to bed now, my calves have given up Night nite everyone

Sleep well Private Buttons I shall expect to see you bright and early on the parade ground and not half asleep !

I would love to be positive but here is my reality.......Despairing about my lack of sales here I opened an Ebay store about 5 months ago..... It has been running with about one quarter of the listings that I have here....same items in many cases at more expensive prices on Ebay. In that time, the only sales that I have had here have been from the same few customers that are personally well known to me.

I have had over 1000 sales on ebay and I am charging more there than here.......every time I sell on Ebay I send a link to my ebid stores in emails and also with the goods...not one Ebid sale has come out of this!

Maybe it's because I am in Australia or who knows why but no-one seems to want to buy from me on Ebid. Makes it very hard to warrant spending hours listing items here when I can move them through Ebay so much faster and at a higher price

So no, I cannot be positive......it's a sad story for me on Ebid......and I no idea what else I can do to change that!

Forum Lurker
    Paderborn-Elsen, Nordrhein-Westfalen, Germany
    View TanteGrete's Feedback (+6)
    All-About TanteGrete
    View TanteGrete's Listings
    Forum Posts

Good morning! My sister is back, so my use of the PC strictly limited. Still, next week at this time we will be on the road. It rained last night, so don't know what the day will bring. Have a good one

Forum Saint
    View Anniemcc2's Feedback (+3934)
    All-About Anniemcc2
    View Anniemcc2's Listings
    Forum Posts

Morning - not a nice one after wind and rain all night again.

Physio later so better get a move on.

Laurencekirk, Aberdeenshire, United Kingdom
    View Maelbrigda's Feedback (+2605)
    All-About Maelbrigda
    View Maelbrigda's Listings
    Forum Posts

very busy day today with appointments and deliveries so just popping in to say good morning whilst i can
    Simply Handmade all my handmade items
    Maelbrigda's Bits and Pieces For Clothing and Jewellery, Ornaments, Odds & Ends & Much More
    Craft Store Crafty bits & pieces. Patterns, Card, Yarn, Stamps and more
    Books, Blu Rays, DVD's, CD's and Vinyl Records
    https://www.ebid.net/uk/stores/The-Pagan-Tree

Please have a look. I combine postage wherever possible.

eeew what a horrible day, dark and rainy and have the lights on and I have made myself a big problem, all the junk out of the shed + the old gate is all out in my small yard, yes you may have guessed, I did not apply sense when doing this as I now cannot use the washing lines Not that I was to use the line today

Private Terrance it's good that you are using 'run until sold' to help camouflage your precious listings as it will keep them at the bottom of the eBid lists ! Of course you will get sales elsewhere as you pay through the nose to get them advertised for you and you even pay them a percentage of the postage for good measure !!! I'm afraid you have to expect some hard graft in the eBid barracks as this is a much smaller site but just by being here you are helping to swell the ranks and the army will get stronger all the time.

Oh dear, I think I'm going to have to send Private Moon to the infirmary as she appears to have a touch of Mapleginitis again !

Thread Information