Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

View maplegin's Feedback (+1177)
    All-About maplegin
    View maplegin's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Re: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Buttons her Majesty has said just what I was going to you may need to keep it straight so it has a chance to heal.
    Glad buttons you have help these days, would be lovely for you to get some of it done before Christmas.

Weather wise its miserable here again, I did the village market this morning, & it started off very quiet, but in the end were busy & hopefully we may have managed to get another seller for Ebid, the lady on the stall next to us had never heard of Ebid, so gave her a card & she's going to look.

Sgt I heard them saying on the local news that they want to keep traffic out of the centre of Bath because of the polution.

but it's my mouse finger
    Been sorting the shed out all afternoon ( with finger stuck up in the air), he took a load of stuff out, piles of old sewing machines and there is still just as much in there as we started with and now a pile in the back yard as well.

No losses to report. Got everything listed that was ready and have spent today scanning and taking pictures so by tomorrow I will have more to list.

Hubby seems to have a lot of little things for me to do so will have to take a quick break and keep him happy.

Laurencekirk, Aberdeenshire, United Kingdom
    View Maelbrigda's Feedback (+2605)
    All-About Maelbrigda
    View Maelbrigda's Listings
    Forum Posts

Oh buttons I would love a rummage in your shed I love old sewing machines. I got a second hand Brother for my 12th birthday and sewed everything in sight. (Mum wasnt chuffed at me cutting up pillowcases to make sindy doll clothes)
    When my kids were wee i had an old treddle singer. I loved that machine, it was so easy to use. I could go on for hours about all the gems i've had, and mishaps like sewing my index finger at work in a big overlocker etc.
    Hope all are having a fine night. Very windy here.
    Simply Handmade all my handmade items
    Maelbrigda's Bits and Pieces For Clothing and Jewellery, Ornaments, Odds & Ends & Much More
    Craft Store Crafty bits & pieces. Patterns, Card, Yarn, Stamps and more
    Books, Blu Rays, DVD's, CD's and Vinyl Records
    https://www.ebid.net/uk/stores/The-Pagan-Tree

Please have a look. I combine postage wherever possible.

They are all in the back yard ready for the skip, mind you we took a lot of parts off some, 2 over lockers out there as well buuuuuuut there are more in the house than out there anyway, I have 3 singer 720's, a singer sonata, a brother galaxy embroidery machine, a blind hemmer a, hauge linker and three over lockers Oh and 2 Futura's some where, mike has 2 standards Elna's and an Elna Stella and a couple of antique ones, not through greed as I needed them all it the past for my work as they were set up to do various things for or in the shop and Mike was / is a sewing machine mechanic, my 720's are 43 years old this year and boy have they earned in the past, thing is you can't sell them nowadays as they are too heavy to ship.

Forum Saint
    View Anniemcc2's Feedback (+3934)
    All-About Anniemcc2
    View Anniemcc2's Listings
    Forum Posts

Name:  goodmorning-6.jpg
Views: 34
Size:  23.2 KB

Kettle's on and tea's made. Now looking for bread to make toast ................

Mornin' troops. I went to see the film 'The Judge' last night which was quite good. I thought it was quite well acted and it was nice to see a film with a story that doesn't involve special effects all the time ! We were lucky as it was almost sold out but the air conditioning had broken down and two people had just returned their tickets as they were too hot. It wasn't too bad as we were sat near the front and of course hot air rises so it was just a bit stuffy.

Well I must say I'm very pleased with you all this morning as we are back over the three and a half million mark - jolly good show chaps !

3,534,809 live listings

Now just keep going and we will soon be back up to four million. HQ and Major Spaceman will be well pleased (and I might get an extra gin ration !)

View maplegin's Feedback (+1177)
    All-About maplegin
    View maplegin's Listings
    Forum Posts

morning all, have done the relists & hope to list some more this afternoon have just been & had a quick spuddle in the garden before tomorrows storm.

Buttons hope you will gain from dumping all those machines, am sure like us you will soon fill the space up.

I still can't find that much empty space and the kitchen is like a bomb site, anyhow the back gate is on for now but the gate posts are no good ( rotted) so it has to come off again at some point. more of the front hedge has been cut down and 4 garden bags are now ready for the garden rubbish collectors. Only one mishap and that was me tripping over a bramble trailer and bashing my thumb grabbing the wheelie bin but at least i didn't hit the floor.
    Sarge my finger is now healing up

Chester - Le - Street, Durham, United Kingdom
    View Armstrongs's Feedback (+1436)
    All-About Armstrongs
    View Armstrongs's Listings
    Forum Posts

Fed & watered......is now going for a Nanna Nap xx

Look here for Crafty Bits

Find the Beamish Bazaar here!

I'M A YDC SUPPORTER!
    Find eBid's monthly charity auctions HERE on the 24th!

Thread Information